Report NEP-RMG-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georges Dionne, 2013. "Risk Management : History, Definition and Critique," Cahiers de recherche 1302, CIRPEE.
- Tasca, Paolo & Battiston, Stefano, 2013. "Market Procyclicality and Systemic Risk," MPRA Paper 45156, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2013.
- Adrian, Tobias & Covitz, Daniel M. & Liang, J. Nellie, 2013. "Financial stability monitoring," Staff Reports 601, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Jun 2014.
- Rama Cont & Andreea Minca, 1/03. "Recovering portfolio default intensities implied by CDO quotes," Post-Print hal-00413730, HAL.
- Eisenbach, Thomas M., 2013. "Rollover risk as market discipline: a two-sided inefficiency," Staff Reports 597, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 May 2016.
- Kris James Mitchener & Gary Richardson, 2013. "Does "Skin in the Game" Reduce Risk Taking? Leverage, Liability and the Long-Run Consequences of New Deal Banking Reforms," NBER Working Papers 18895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sofiane Aboura & Björn van Roye, 2013. "Financial stress and economic dynamics: an application to France," Kiel Working Papers 1834, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Irfan Akbar Kazi & Suzanne Salloy, 2013. "Contagion effect due to Lehman Brothers’ bankruptcy and the global financial crisis - From the perspective of the Credit Default Swaps’ G14 dealers," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-6, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- El-Khatib, Youssef & Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser, 2013. "On the pricing and hedging of options for highly volatile periods," MPRA Paper 45272, University Library of Munich, Germany.