Citations for "Rice market liberalization and poverty in Viet Nam:"
by Minot, Nicholas & Goletti, Francesco
- Hoang, Hoa K. & Meyers, William H., 2015. "Price stabilization and impacts of trade liberalization in the Southeast Asian rice market," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 26-39.
- Schmidt, Emily & Chinowsky, Paul & Robinson, Sherman & Strzepek, Kenneth M., 2014. "Determinants and impact of sustainable land and watershed management investments: A systems evaluation in the Blue Nile Basin, Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 62, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dawe, David & Maltsoglou, Irini, 2014. "Marketing margins and the welfare analysis of food price shocks," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 50-55.
- Jones, Nicola & Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Nguyen, Thu Hang, 2007. "Trade liberalisation and intra-household poverty in Vietnam: a q2 social impact analysis," MPRA Paper 4206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Ackah, & Simon Appleton, "undated". "Food Price Changes and Consumer Welfare in Ghana in the 1990s," Discussion Papers 07/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Molini, Vasco, 2006. "Food Security in Vietnam during the 1990s: The Empirical Evidence," WIDER Working Paper Series 067, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- McCulloch, Neil, 2003. "The impact of structural reforms on poverty : a simple methodology with extensions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3124, The World Bank.
- Barbara Coello & Madior Fall & Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann, 2010. "Trade Liberalization And Poverty Dynamics in Vietnam 2002-2006," Working Papers halshs-00966364, HAL.
- Vincent Leyaro & Oliver Morrissey & Trudy Owens, 2010. "Food prices, tax reforms and consumer Welfare in Tanzania 1991–2007," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(4), pages 430-450, August.
- Loening, Josef L., 2011. "Lao People’s Democratic Republic: responding to rice price inflation," MPRA Paper 33443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan, Jim, 2002. "Assessing the impact of food policy research: rice trade policies in Viet Nam," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Thomas W. Hertel, 2006.
"A Survey of Findings on the Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization,"
The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics,
Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26.
- Hertel, Thomas W., 2006. "A Survey of Findings on the Poverty Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 3(1).
- Rakotoarisoa, Manitra A., 2006. "Policy distortions in the segmented rice market:," MTID discussion papers 94, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rashid, Shahidur & Cummings Jr., Ralph & Gulati, Ashok, 2007. "Grain Marketing Parastatals in Asia: Results from Six Case Studies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1872-1888, November.
- Klugman, Jeni & Loening, Josef, 2007. "Welfare Impacts of Food Price Inflation in Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 24892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04b10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Huong, Pham Lan & Thanh, Vo Tri, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Vietnam," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48475, World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Leveraging the Rice Value Chain for Poverty Reduction in Cambodia, Lao PDR, and Myanmar," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24711, The World Bank.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Cummings, Ralph Jr. & Gulati, Ashok, 2005. "Grain marketing parastatals in Asia," MTID discussion papers 80, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kijima, Yoko & Otsuka, Keijiro & Futakuchi, Koichi, 2013. "The development of agricultural markets in sub-Saharan Africa: the case of rice in Uganda," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(4), October.
- Celia M. Reyes & Alellie B. Sobrevinas & Joel Bancolita & Jeremy de Jesus, 2009. "Analysis of the Impact of Changes in the Prices of Rice and Fuel on Poverty in the Philippines," Development Economics Working Papers 22687, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mainuddin, M. & Hoanh, Chu Thai & Jirayoot, K. & Halls, A. S. & Kirby, M. & Lacombe, Guillaume & Srinetr, V., 2010. "Adaptation options to reduce the vulnerability of Mekong water resources, food security and the environment to impacts of development and climate change. Report to AusAID," IWMI Research Reports H043268, International Water Management Institute.
- Ian Coxhead & Vu Hoang Linh & Le Dong Tam, 2012.
"Global market shocks and poverty in Vietnam: the case of rice,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(5), pages 575-592, 09.
- Coxhead, Ian & Linh, Vu Hoang & Le, Dong Tam, 2011. "Global Market Shocks and Poverty in Vietnam: The Case of Rice," Staff Paper Series 559, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ian Coxhead & Vu Hoang Linh & Le Dong Tam, 2012. "Global market shocks and poverty in Vietnam: the case of rice," Working Papers 32, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Tefera, Nigussie, 2012. "Welfare Impacts of Rising Food Prices in Rural Ethiopia: a Quadratic Almost Ideal Demand System Approach," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126698, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2008. "Regional Trade in Food Staples : Prospects for Stimulating Agricultural Growth and Moderation Food Security Crises in Eastern and Southern Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7829, The World Bank.
- Charles Augustine Abuka & Michael Atingi-Ego & Jacob Opolot & Marian Mraz, 2007. "The impact of OECD Agricultural trade liberalization on poverty in Uganda," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp208, IIIS.
- Degye, Goshu & Admasu, Shibru & Belay, Kassa, 2009. "Spatial Price Dynamics and Pricing Conduct Of Wheat Markets in Ethiopia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 18(2).
- Mainuddin, Mohammed & Kirby, Mac, 2009. "Spatial and temporal trends of water productivity in the lower Mekong River Basin," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1567-1578, November.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2004.
"Predicting the poverty impacts of trade reform,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3444, The World Bank.
- Thomas Hertel & Jeffrey Reimer, 2005. "Predicting the poverty impacts of trade reform," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-405.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Jeffrey J. Reimer, 2006. "Predicting the Poverty Impacts of Trade Reform," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
- Yoko Niimi, 2005. "An Analysis of Household Responses to Price Shocks in Vietnam: Can Unit Values Substitute for Market Prices?," PRUS Working Papers 30, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Trung, Le Dang & Tam, Tran Ngo Minh & Baulch, Bob & Hansen, Henrik, 2007.
"Testing for Food Market Integration: A Study of the Vietnamese Paddy Market,"
81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University
7974, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Le Dang Trung & Tran Ngo Minh Tam & Bob Baulch & Henrik Hansen, 2007. "Testing for Food market integration: A study of the Vietnamese paddy market," Working Papers 11, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Nguyen, Thinh T. & Saito, Hisamitsu & Isoda, Hiroshi & Ito, Shoichi, 2015. "Balancing Skilled with Unskilled Migration in an Urbanizing Agricultural Economy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 457-467.
- Alberto Zezza & Benjamin Davis & Carlo Azzarri & Katia Covarrubias & Luca Tasciotti & Gustavo Anriquez, 2008.
"The Impact of Rising Food Prices on the Poor,"
08-07, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Zezza, Alberto & Davis, Benjamin & Azzarri, Carlo & Covarrubias, Katia & Tasciotti, Luca & Anriquez, Gustavo, 2009. "The Impact of Rising Food Prices on the Poor," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51696, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kane Gilles Quentin & Tene Gwladys Laure Mabah & Ambagna Jean Joël & Piot-Lepetit Isabelle & Sikod Fondo, 2015. "The Impact of Food Price Volatility on Consumer Welfare in Cameroon," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Patricia Justino & Julie Litchfield, 2003. "Poverty Dynamics in Rural Vietnam: Winners and Losers During Reform," PRUS Working Papers 10, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Mohammed Mainuddin & Mac Kirby, 2009. "Agricultural productivity in the lower Mekong Basin: trends and future prospects for food security," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(1), pages 71-82, February.
- Sobrevinas, Alellie B. & de Jesus, Jeremy & Reyes, Celia M. & Bancolita, Joel E., 2009. "Analysis of the Impact of Changes in the Prices of Rice and Fuel on Poverty in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2009-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Nzuma, Jonathan M. & Sarker, Rakhal, 2010. "Who are the Real Gainers of Trade Liberalization in Kenya's Maize Sector?," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95972, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Hai, Luu Thanh Duc & Lutz, Clemens & Praagman, Cornelis, 2004. "Rice market integration in the Mekong river delta : the successful liberalisation of the domestic food market in Vietnam," Research Report 04B10, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Patricia Justino & Julie Litchfield, 2003. "Welfare in Vietnam During the 1990s: Poverty, Inequality and Poverty Dynamics," PRUS Working Papers 08, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Isik-Dikmelik, Aylin, 2006. "Trade reforms and welfare : an ex-post decomposition of income in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4049, The World Bank.
- Vincent Leyaro & Oliver Morrissey & Trudy Owens, "undated". "Food Price Changes and Consumer Welfare in Tanzania 1991 – 2007," Discussion Papers 10/01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2007. "Oecd Agricultural Trade Reforms Impact On IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Prices And Producers Welfare," Trade Working Papers 22225, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.