The effects of price on household demand for food and calories in poor countries: are our databases giving reliable estimates?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Minot, Nicholas & Goletti, Francesco, 2000. "Rice market liberalization and poverty in Viet Nam:," Research reports 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun, 2013.
"Quality, Quantity, and Nutritional Impacts of Rice Price Changes in Vietnam,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 329-340.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2011. "Quality, Quantity and Nutritional Impact of Rice Price Changes in Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 11/16, University of Waikato.
- Andalón, Mabel & Gibson, John, 2017.
"The 'Soda Tax' is Unlikely to Make Mexicans Lighter: New Evidence on Biases in Elasticities of Demand for Soda,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10765, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mabel Andalon & John Gibson, 2017. "The 'Soda Tax' is Unlikely to Make Mexicans Lighter: New Evidence on Biases in Elasticities of Demand for Soda," Working Papers in Economics 17/07, University of Waikato.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:43:y:2011:i:27:p:4021-4031. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .