Impact of Rising World Rice Prices on Poverty and Inequality in Burkina Faso
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Félix BADOLO & Fousseini TRAORE, 2012. "Impact of Rising World Rice Prices on Poverty and Inequality in Burkina Faso," Working Papers 201222, CERDI.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klugman, Jeni & Loening, Josef, 2007. "Welfare Impacts of Food Price Inflation in Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 24892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher B. Barrett & Paul A. Dorosh, 1996. "Farmers' Welfare and Changing Food Prices: Nonparametric Evidence from Rice in Madagascar," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 656-669.
- Ulimwengu, John M. & Ramadan, Racha, 2009. "How does food price increase affect Ugandan households?: An augmented multimarket approach," IFPRI discussion papers 884, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Trairatvorakul, Prasarn, 1984. "The effects on income distribution and nutrition of alternative rice price policies in Thailand:," Research reports 46, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Deaton, Angus, 1989. "Rice Prices and Income Distribution in Thailand: A Non-parametric Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(395), pages 1-37, Supplemen.
- Wodon, Quentin & Zaman, Hassan, 2008. "Rising food prices in Sub-Saharan Africa : poverty impact and policy responses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4738, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kane Gilles Quentin & Tene Gwladys Laure Mabah & Ambagna Jean Joël & Piot-Lepetit Isabelle & Sikod Fondo, 2015. "The Impact of Food Price Volatility on Consumer Welfare in Cameroon," WIDER Working Paper Series 013, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tukae Mbegalo, 2016. "The Impact of Food Price Changes and Land Policy Reforms on Household Welfare in Rural Tanzania," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 217, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Aristide Mabali & Moundigbaye Mantobaye, 2015. "Oil and Regional Development in Chad: Impact Assessment of Doba Oil Project on the Poverty in Host Region," Working Papers halshs-01161624, HAL.
- Tukae Mbegalo & Xiaohua Yu, 2016. "The Impact of Food Prices on Household Welfare and Poverty in Rural Tanzania," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 216, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Aristide MABALI & Moundigbaye MANTOBAYE, 2015. "Oil and Regional Development in Chad: Impact Assessment of Doba Oil Project on the Poverty in Host Region," Working Papers 201515, CERDI.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm household; Price; Measuring and analysis of poverty;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-07-14 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-07-14 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00713258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .