Determinants and impact of sustainable land and watershed management investments: A systems evaluation in the Blue Nile Basin, Ethiopia:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suleiman Abrar, 2003. "Estimating Supply Response in the Presence of Technical Inefficiency Using the Profit Function: An Application to Ethiopian Agriculture," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Woldenhanna, T. & Oskam, A., 2001. "Income diversification and entry barriers: evidence from the Tigray region of northern Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 351-365, August.
- Berhane, Guush & Mcbride, Linden & Hirfrfot, Kibrom Tafere & Tamru, Seneshaw, 2012. "Patterns in foodgrain consumption and calorie intake," IFPRI book chapters,in: Food and agriculture in Ethiopia: Progress and policy challenges, chapter 7 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- J. Vernon Henderson, Zmarak Shalizi, and Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "Geography and development," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 81-105, January.
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Haggblade, Steven, 1997. "Shifting sands: The changing case for monetizing project food aid in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2093-2104, December.
- Berhane, Guush & Paulos, Zelekawork & Tafere, Kibrom & Tamru, Seneshaw, 2011. "Foodgrain consumption and calorie intake patterns in Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 23, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Howard, Julie & Crawford, Eric & Kelly, Valerie & Demeke, Mulat & Jeje, Jose Jaime, 2003. "Promoting high-input maize technologies in Africa: the Sasakawa-Global 2000 experience in Ethiopia and Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 335-348, August.
- Suleiman Abrar & Oliver Morrissey & Tony Rayner, 2004. "Aggregate agricultural supply response in Ethiopia: a farm-level analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 605-620.
- Minot, Nicholas & Goletti, Francesco, 2000. "Rice market liberalization and poverty in Viet Nam:," Research reports 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David Stifel & Bart Minten, 2008. "Isolation and agricultural productivity," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 1998. "Resource degradation and adoption of land conservation technologies in the Ethiopian Highlands: A case study in Andit Tid, North Shewa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 233-247, May.
- Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 2001. "Market institutions, transaction costs, and social capital in the Ethiopian grain market:," Research reports 124, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shiferaw, Bekele & Holden, Stein T., 2001. "Farm-level benefits to investments for mitigating land degradation: empirical evidence from Ethiopia," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 335-358, July.
More about this item
KeywordsWater management; Sustainability; Land management; River basins;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-05-04 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2014-05-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-05-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:esspwp:62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.