Isolation and agricultural productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe De Vreyer & Javier Herrera & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2002.
"Consumption growth and spatial poverty traps: an analysis of the effects of social services and community infrastructures on living standards in rural Peru,"
DT/2002/17, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation), revised Oct 2003.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Javier Herrera & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2009. "Consumption Growth and Spatial Poverty Traps: An Analysis of the Effect of Social Services and Community Infrastructures on Living Standards in Rural Peru," Post-Print hal-01377603, HAL.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Javier Herrera & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2005. "Consumption growth and spatial poverty traps: an analysis of the effect of social services and community infrastructures on living standards in rural Peru," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 124, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, July.
- Ahmed, Raisuddin & Hossain, Mahabub, 1990. "Developmental impact of rural infrastructure in Bangladesh:," Research reports 83, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:39:y:2008:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.