Road connectivity, population, and crop production in Sub‐Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali,Rubaba & Barra,Alvaro Federico & Berg,Claudia N. & Damania,Richard & Nash,John D. & Russ,Jason Daniel, 2015. "Transport infrastructure and welfare : an application to Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7271, The World Bank.
- Theodore Ahlers & Hiroshi Kato & Harinder S. Kohli & Callisto Madavo & Anil Sood (ed.), 2014. "Africa 2050: Realizing the Continent's Full Potential," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number africa2050, August.
- Ali,Rubaba & Barra,Alvaro Federico & Berg,Claudia N. & Damania,Richard & Nash,John D. & Russ,Jason Daniel, 2015. "Infrastructure in conflict-prone and fragile environments : evidence from the Democratic Republic of Congo," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7273, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0714-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:53:y:2017:i:4:p:465-480 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kosec, Katrina & Ghebru, Hosaena & Holtemeyer, Brian & Mueller, Valerie & Schmidt, Emily, 2016.
"The effect of land inheritance on youth employment and migration decisions: Evidence from rural Ethiopia,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1594, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kosec, Katrina & Ghebru, Hosaena & Holtemeyer, Brian & Mueller, Valerie & Schmidt, Emily, 2017. "The effect of land inheritance on youth employment and migration decisions: Evidence from rural Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 104, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Iimi,Atsushi & You,Liangzhi & Wood-Sichra,Ulrike & Humphrey,Richard Martin, 2015. "Agriculture production and transport infrastructure in east Africa : an application of spatial autoregression," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7281, The World Bank.
- Claudia N. Berg & Uwe Deichmann & Yishen Liu & Harris Selod, 2017. "Transport Policies and Development," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(4), pages 465-480, April.
- Blankespoor, Brian & Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad & Xu, Lu, 2018.
"Transport Costs, Comparative Advantage, and Agricultural Development: Evidence from Jamuna Bridge in Bangladesh,"
86630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blankespoor,Brian & Emran,M. Shahe & Shilpi,Forhad J. & Xu,Lu - DECEE, 2018. "Transport costs, comparative advantage, and agricultural development : evidence from Jamuna bridge in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8509, The World Bank.
- Headey, Derek D. & Stifel, David & You, Liangzhi & Guo, Zhe, 2017. "Remoteness, urbanization and child nutrition in sub-Saharan Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1694, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:43:y:2012:i:1:p:89-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.