Shifting sands: The changing case for monetizing project food aid in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coate, Stephen, 1989. "Cash versus direct food relief," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 199-224, April.
- Garcia, Marito & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per, 1987. "The pilot food price subsidy scheme in the Philippines: its impact on income, food consumption, and nutritional status," Research reports 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Maxwell, Simon & Templer, Guy, 1994. "The monetization of project and emergency food aid:project-level efficiency first!," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 9-15, February.
- Heien, Dale & Wessells, Cathy Roheim, 1990. "Demand Systems Estimation with Microdata: A Censored Regression Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 365-371, July.
- Maxwell, S. J. & Singer, H. W., 1979. "Food aid to developing countries: A survey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 225-246, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dostie, B. & Haggblade, S. & Randriamamonjy, J., 2002.
"Seasonal poverty in Madagascar: magnitude and solutions,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 493-518.
- Benoit Dostie & Steven Haggblade & Josée Randriamamonjy, 2002. "Seasonal Poverty in Madagascar: Magnitude and Solutions," Cahiers de recherche 02-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- del Ninno, Carlo & Dorosh, Paul A., 2002. "In-kind transfers and household food consumption," FCND briefs 134, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Shahabuddin, Quazi, 2002. "Rice price stabilization in Bangladesh," MSSD discussion papers 46, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schmidt, Emily & Chinowsky, Paul & Robinson, Sherman & Strzepek, Kenneth M., 2014. "Determinants and impact of sustainable land and watershed management investments: A systems evaluation in the Blue Nile Basin, Ethiopia:," ESSP working papers 62, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zoltan Tiba, 2002. "Food aid for food security - trends and changes in the 1990s," IWE Working Papers 133, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahman, Md Saifur & Sadath, Md. Nazmus & Giessen, Lukas, 2016. "Foreign donors driving policy change in recipient countries: Three decades of development aid towards community-based forest policy in Bangladesh," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 39-53.
- Donovan, Cynthia & McGlinchy, Megan & Staatz, John M. & Tschirley, David L., 2006. "Emergency Needs Assessments and the Impact of Food Aid on Local Markets," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54566, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ahmed, Nazneen & Bakht, Zaid & Dorosh, Paul A. & Shahabuddin, Quazi, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Bangladesh," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48481, World Bank.
- André Croppenstedt & Lorenzo Giovanni Bellú & Fabrizio Bresciani & Stefania DiGiuseppe, 2007.
"Agricultural Policy Impact Analysis with Multi-Market Models: A Primer,"
07-26, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Croppenstedt, André & Bellú, Lorenzo Giovanni & Bresciani, Fabrizio & DiGiuseppe, Stefania, 2007. "Agricultural policy impact analysis with multi-market models: a primer," ESA Working Papers 289034, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- Arndt, Channing & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Who gets the goods? A general equilibrium perspective on food aid in Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 107-119, April.
- Rahman, Md Saifur & Giessen, Lukas, 2017. "Formal and Informal Interests of Donors to Allocate Aid: Spending Patterns of USAID, GIZ, and EU Forest Development Policy in Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 250-267.
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Dradri, Simon & Haggblade, Steven, 2007. "Alternative Instruments for Ensuring Food Security and Price Stability in Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 54488, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:12:p:2093-2104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.