Issues in valuing food aid: The cash or in-kind controversy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Webb, Patrick & von Braun, Joachim & Yohannes, Yisehac, 1992. "Famine in Ethiopia: policy implications of coping failure at national and household levels," Research reports 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Coate, Stephen, 1989.
"Cash versus direct food relief,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 199-224, April.
- Holt, J. F. J., 1983. "Ethiopia : Food for work or food for relief," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 187-201, August.
- Timothy Smeeding, 1984. "Approaches to Measuring and Valuing In-Kind Subsidies and the Distribution of Their Benefits," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Transfers in the United States, pages 139-176 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teklu, Tesfaye & von Braun, Joachim & Zaki, Elsayed & Ali, Ahmed, 1991. "Drought and famine relationships in Sudan: policy implications," Research reports 88, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Smeeding, Timothy & Moon, Marilyn, 1980. "Valuing Government Expenditures: The Case of Medical Care Transfers and Poverty," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 26(3), pages 305-24, September.
- Maxwell, Simon & Templer, Guy, 1994. "The monetization of project and emergency food aid:project-level efficiency first!," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 9-15, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:20:y:1995:i:1:p:3-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.