A future food aid regime: Implications of final act of the Uruguay round
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Faminow, Merle D., 1995. "Issues in valuing food aid: The cash or in-kind controversy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-10, February.
- Ian Goldin & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 1992. "Trade Liberalisation: What's at Stake?," OECD Development Centre Policy Briefs 5, OECD Publishing.
- Shaw, D. J., 1991. "Food aid for Africa in the 1990s," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 431-435, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoltan Tiba, 2002. "Food aid for food security - trends and changes in the 1990s," IWE Working Papers 133, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Barrett, Christopher B. & Hazell, Peter, 2004. "Food aid for market development in Sub-Saharan Africa," DSGD discussion papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alan Matthews, 1998. "International Development Assistance and Food Security," Economics Policy Papers 982, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Benson, Charlotte & Clay, Edward J., 1998. "Additionality or diversion? food aid to Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Republics and the implications for developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 31-44, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:21:y:1996:i:4-5:p:447-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.