The impact of pro-vulnerable income transfers : Leisure, dependency and a distribution hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2001.
"Foreign Aid Reduces Labor Supply and Capital Accumulation,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 105-118, February.
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2001. "Foreign Aid Reduces Labor Supply and Capital Accumulation," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 105-118, February.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2001. "Foreign Aid Reduces Labor Supply and Capital Accumulation," CEMA Working Papers 56, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Strauss, John & Yamano, Takashi & Molla, Daniel, 2002.
"Targeting of food aid in rural Ethiopia: chronic need or inertia?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 247-288, August.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Strauss, John & Yamano, Takashi & Molla, Daniel, 2000. "Targeting Of Food Aid in Rural Ethiopia: Chronic Need or Inertia?," Food Security International Development Papers 54048, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Abdulai, Awudu & Barrett, Christopher B. & Hazell, Peter, 2004. "Food aid for market development in Sub-Saharan Africa," DSGD discussion papers 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bazoumana Ouattara, 2007.
"Foreign Aid, Public Savings Displacement and Aid Dependency in Cote d'Ivoire: An Aid Disaggregation Approach,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 33-46.
- B Ouattara, 2004. "Foreign Aid, Public Savings Displacement, and Aid Dependency in Côte d’Ivoire: An Aid Disaggregation Approach," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0406, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 1998. "Targeting Revisited," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 231-248, August.
- Chatterjee, Santanu & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2007.
"Foreign aid and economic growth: The role of flexible labor supply,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 507-533, September.
- Santanu Chatterjee & Stephen Turnovsky, 2005. "Foreign Aid and Economic Growth: The Role of Flexible Labor Supply," Working Papers UWEC-2004-07-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2005.
- Clay, Daniel C. & Molla, Daniel & Habtewold, Debebe, 1999. "Food aid targeting in Ethiopia: A study of who needs it and who gets it," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 391-409, August.
- Jef L. Leroy & Marie Ruel & Ellen Verhofstadt, 2009. "The impact of conditional cash transfer programmes on child nutrition: a review of evidence using a programme theory framework," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 103-129, June.
- Marie Gaarder & Amanda Glassman & Jessica Todd, 2010. "Conditional cash transfers and health: unpacking the causal chain," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 6-50.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Bent Jesper Christensen & Oscar Molina, 2005. "The Impact of Aid on Recipient Behavior: A Micro-Level Dynamic Analysis of Remittances, Schooling, Work, Consumption, Investment and Social Mobility in Nicaragua," Development Research Working Paper Series 02/2005, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leibbrandt, Murray & Lilenstein, Kezia & Shenker, Callie & Woolard, Ingrid, 2013. "The influence of social transfers on labour supply: A South African and international review," SALDRU Working Papers 112, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Policies; Poverty Monitoring&Analysis; Economic Theory&Research; Services&Transfers to Poor; Food&Beverage Industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .