Foreign Aid Reduces Labor Supply and Capital Accumulation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2001. "Foreign Aid Reduces Labor Supply and Capital Accumulation," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 105-118, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul, FUENTES, 2003. "Foreign Aid : Where Your Money Could Be ? An Optimal Two-Sector Growth Model Out Lining a Simple Answer," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Xuan Changyong & Sun Jun & Yan Chen, 2012. "Foreign debt, economic growth and economic crisis," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 157-167, June.
- Ojiambo Elphas & Jacob Oduor & Mburu Tom & Wawire Nelson, 2015. "Working Paper 226 - Aid Unpredictability and Economic Growth in Kenya," Working Paper Series 2169, African Development Bank.
- James B. Ang, 2009.
"Financial Liberalization And The Aid Growth Relationship In India,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
10-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- James, Ang, 2009. "Financial Liberalization and the Aid-Growth Relationship in India," MPRA Paper 14411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xayavong, Vilaphonh & Gounder, Rukmani & Obben, James, 2005. "Theoretical Analysis Of Foreign Aid, Policies And State Institutions," Discussion Papers 23704, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Cui, Xiaoyong & Gong, Liutang, 2008. "Foreign aid, domestic capital accumulation, and foreign borrowing," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1269-1284, September.
- Tiwari Aviral Kumar, 2011. "Foreign Aid, FDI, Economic Freedom and Economic Growth in Asian Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(3), pages 1-28, September.
- James McHugh & Theodora Kosma & Dimitri G Demekas, 2002. "The Economics of Post Conflict Aid," IMF Working Papers 02/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang & Heng-Fu Zou, 2006. "THE EFFECTS OF FOREIGN AID ON THE CREATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH Wenli Cheng, Dingsheng Zhang and Heng-Fu Zou," Monash Economics Working Papers 10/06, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2000.
"Foreign Aid Reduces Domestic Capital Accumulation and Increases Foreign Borrowing: A Theoretical Analysis,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 1(1), pages 147-163, May.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 1999. "Foreign Aid Reduces Domestic Capital Accumulation and Increases Foreign Borrowing: A Theoretical Analysis," CEMA Working Papers 8, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics, revised Apr 2000.
- Puja Guha, 2014. "Economics of Migration and Remittances: A Review Article," Working Papers id:5618, eSocialSciences.
- Limodio, Nicola, 2011. "The impact of pro-vulnerable income transfers : Leisure, dependency and a distribution hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5881, The World Bank.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2008. "The Effects of Foreign Aid on the Creation and Distribution of Wealth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, November.
- Philip Ifeakachukwu Nwosa & Temidayo Oladiran Akinbobola, 2016. "Capital Inflows and Economic Growth in Nigeria: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(3), pages 277-290, September.
- James B. Ang, 2010. "Does Foreign Aid Promote Growth? Exploring the Role of Financial Liberalization," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 197-212, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cuf:wpaper:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Qiang Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emcufcn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.