International Development Assistance and Food Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharjee, J. P., 1977. "External assistance for food and agricultural development in the Third World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 5(5-7), pages 633-639.
- Vernon W. Ruttan, 1998. "Does Food Aid Have a Future?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 572-574.
- von Braun, Joachim. & Hopkins, Raymond F. & Puetz, Detlev & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1993. "Aid to agriculture," Food policy reports 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shaw, D. J. & Singer, H. W., 1996. "A future food aid regime: Implications of final act of the Uruguay round," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 447-460.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcd:tcduep:982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patricia Hughes) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.