Analysis of the Impact of Changes in the Prices of Rice and Fuel on Poverty in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Budd, John W, 1993. "Changing Food Prices and Rural Welfare: A Nonparametric Examination of the Cote d'Ivoire," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(3), pages 587-603, April.
- Intal, Ponciano Jr. S. & Garcia, Marissa C., 2005.
"Rice and Philippine Politics,"
DP 2005-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Intal, Ponciano Jr. S. & Garcia, Marissa C., 2008. "Rice and Philippine Politics," Research Paper Series RPS 2008-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ponciano S. Intal Jr. & Marissa C. Garcia, 2005. "Rice and Philippine Politics," Development Economics Working Papers 22637, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Christopher B. Barrett & Paul A. Dorosh, 1996. "Farmers' Welfare and Changing Food Prices: Nonparametric Evidence from Rice in Madagascar," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 656-669.
- Minot, Nicholas & Goletti, Francesco, 2000. "Rice market liberalization and poverty in Viet Nam:," Research reports 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehta, Aashish & Jha, Shikha & Quising, Pilipinas, 2013. "Self-targeted food subsidies and voice: Evidence from the Philippines," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 204-217.
- Borines, M.G. & de Leon, R.L. & McHenry, M.P., 2011. "Bioethanol production from farming non-food macroalgae in Pacific island nations: Chemical constituents, bioethanol yields, and prospective species in the Philippines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4432-4435.
- Mehta, Aashish & Jha, Shikha, 2014. "Pilferage from opaque food subsidy programs: Theory and evidence," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 69-79.
More about this item
Keywordspoverty; community-based monitoring system; impact analysis; prices; rice; fuel; coping mechanisms; pass-through rates; net benefit ratio;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .