Citations for "Deposit insurance, moral hazard, and market monitoring"
by Reint Gropp & Jukka M. Vesala
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brahim Guizani & Wako Watanabe, 2010. "The Deposit Insurance and the Risk-Shifting Incentive Evidence from the Blanket Deposit Insurance in Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2010-004, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Angkinand, Apanard & Wihlborg, Clas, 2010. "Deposit insurance coverage, ownership, and banks' risk-taking in emerging markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 252-274, March.
- Apanard P. Prabha & Clas Wihlborg & Thomas D. Willett, 2012. "Market Discipline for Financial Institutions and Markets for Information," Chapters,in: Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Schnabel, Isabel & Körner, Tobias, 2012.
"Abolishing Public Guarantees in the Absence of Market Discipline,"
Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century
65401, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Körner, Tobias & Schnabel, Isabel, 2013. "Abolishing Public Guarantees in the Absence of Market Discipline," Ruhr Economic Papers 437, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Veronika Holá & Petr Jakubík, 2011. "Evropské systémy pojištění vkladů: důsledky změn z roku 2008
[Impact of Parametric Changes in Deposit Insurance Schemes in 2008]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(5), pages 659-679.
- Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Zhu, Min, 2014. "How does deposit insurance affect bank risk? Evidence from the recent crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 312-321.
- Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Zhu, Min, 2012. "How does deposit insurance affect bank risk ? evidence from the recent crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6289, The World Bank.
- Reint Gropp & Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2011. "Competition, Risk-shifting, and Public Bail-out Policies," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(6), pages 2084-2120.
- Reint Gropp & Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2010. "Competition, Risk-Shifting, and Public Bail-out Policies," Working Papers 1003, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 14 Jan 2010.
- Reint Gropp & Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2010. "Competition, Risk-Shifting,and Public Bail-out Policies," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Gong, Di & Wagner, Wolf, 2016. "Systemic risk-taking at banks: Evidence from the pricing of syndicated loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 11150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexei Karas & William Pyle & Koen Schoors, 2009. "The Effect of Deposit Insurance on Market Discipline:Evidence from a Natural Experiment on Deposit Flows," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0905, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Karas, Alexei & Pyle, William & Schoors, Koen, 2010. "The effect of deposit insurance on market discipline : Evidence from a natural experiment on deposit flows," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Günther, Susanne, 2014. "Die Vermeidung von Bank Runs und der Erhalt von Marktdisziplin: Das Dilemma der Bankenregulierung?," Arbeitspapiere 142, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Lambert, Claudia & Noth, Felix & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2017. "How do insured deposits affect bank risk? Evidence from the 2008 Emergency Economic Stabilization Act," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 81-102.
- Claudia Lambert & Felix Noth & Ulrich Schüwer, 2013. "How Do Insured Deposits Affect Bank Risk?: Evidence from the 2008 Emergency Economic Stabilization Act," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1347, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lambert, Claudia & Noth, Felix & Schüwer, Ulrich, 2013. "How do insured deposits affect bank risk? Evidence from the 2008 emergency economic stabilization act," SAFE Working Paper Series 38, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Bressan, Valéria Gama Fully & Braga, Marcelo José & Bressan, Aureliano Angel & Resende Filho, Moisés de Andrade, 2012. "O seguro depósito induz ao risco moral nas cooperativas de crédito brasileiras? Um estudo com dados em painel," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 66(2), June.
- Aneta Hryckiewicz, 2013. "The Role of Government Interventions in Restoring the Banking," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Günther, Susanne, 2016. "Peer Monitoring, Eigentümerstruktur und die Stabilität von Banken: Eine empirische Analyse für den deutschen genossenschaftlichen Bankensektor," Arbeitspapiere 167, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Vasso P. Ioannidou & Jan De Dreu, 2005. "The impact of explicit deposit insurance on market discipline," Proceedings 992, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Vasso Ioannidou & Jan de Dreu, 2006. "The Impact of Explicit Deposit Insurance on Market Discipline," DNB Working Papers 089, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ioannidou, V. & de Dreu, J., 2006. "The Impact of Explicit Deposit Insurance on Market Discipline," Discussion Paper 2006-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sarah Omotunde Alade, 2014. "Cross-border expansion of Nigerian banks: has it improved the continent's regulatory and supervisory frameworks?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The role of central banks in macroeconomic and financial stability, volume 76, pages 83-96 Bank for International Settlements.
- Hoque, Hafiz & Andriosopoulos, Dimitris & Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Douady, Raphael, 2015. "Bank regulation, risk and return: Evidence from the credit and sovereign debt crises," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 455-474.
- Hafiz Hoque & Dimitris Andriosopoulos & Kostas Andriosopoulos & Raphaël Douady, 2015. "Bank Regulation, Risk and Return: Evidence from the Credit and Sovereign Debt Crises," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01161670, HAL.
- Inklaar, R. & Colangelo, A., 2010. "Banking sector output measurement in the euro area â€“ a modified approach," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-117, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Guizani, Brahim & Watanabe, Wako, 2016. "The effects of public capital infusions on banks’ risk-shifting to the deposit insurance system in Japan," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 15-30.
- Malgorzata Iwanicz-Drozdowska, 2011. "Deposit Insurance Schemes - Lessons from the Crisis for CESEE Banking Systems," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Fotios Pasiouras & Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Constantin Zopounidis, 2006. "The impact of bank regulations, supervision, market structure, and bank characteristics on individual bank ratings: A cross-country analysis," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 403-438, December.
- Saibal, Ghosh, 2009. "Charter Value and Risk-taking: Evidence from Indian Banks," MPRA Paper 19543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabha, Apanard (Penny) & Wihlborg, Clas, 2014. "Implicit guarantees, business models and banks’ risk-taking through the crisis: Global and European perspectives," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 10-38.
- Lassaâd Mbarek & Dorra Mezzez Hmaied, 2012. "Stock Market Assessment of Bank Risk: Evidence from the Maghreb Region," Working Papers 679, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Breton, R. & Pinto, C. & Weber, P.F., 2012. "Banks, moral hazard, and public debts," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 16, pages 57-70, April.
- Mbarek Lassaâd & Mezzez Hmaied Dorra, 2012. "Stock Market Assessment of Bank Risk: Evidence from the Maghreb Region," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, August.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2014. "The role of central banks in macroeconomic and financial stability," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 76, March.
- Randall Kroszner, 2016. "A Review of Bank Funding Cost Differentials," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 151-174, June.
- George Kaufman, 2004. "Bank regulation and foreign-owned banks," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 67, june.
- Tomislav Galac, 2005. "Does Croatia Need Risk-Based Deposit Insurance Premia?," Surveys 10, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Li, Gan & Wen-Yao, Wang, 2010. "Partial Deposit Insurance and Moral Hazard in Banking," MPRA Paper 25798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daher, Hassan & Masih, A.Mansur M. & Ibrahim, Mansor H., 2014. "Islamic Banks’ Capital Buffers: Unique Risk Exposures and the Disciplining Effects of Charter Values," MPRA Paper 56947, University Library of Munich, Germany.