Policies for Banking Crises: A Theoretical Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Schoors & Konstantin Sonin, 2005.
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 57-86, July.
- K. Schoors & K. Sonin, 2003. "Passive Creditors," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/177, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Koen Schoors & Konstantin Sonin, 2005. "Passive Creditors," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp737, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Schoors, Koen & Sonin, Konstantin, 2004. "Passive Creditors," CEPR Discussion Papers 4821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koen Schoors & Konstantin Sonin, 2005. "Passive Creditors," Working Papers w0015, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Leony, Larissa & Romeu, Rafael, 2011. "A model of bank lending in the global financial crisis and the case of Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 322-334, August.
- Niinimaki, J.-P., 2012. "Hidden loan losses, moral hazard and financial crises," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14.
- David Martinez-Miera & Rafael Repullo, 2010. "Does Competition Reduce the Risk of Bank Failure?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(10), pages 3638-3664, October.
More about this item
Keywordsbank runs; bank supervision; banking crises; deposit insurance; forbearance; lender of last resort; risk-shifting incentives;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-02-13 (Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2005-02-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-02-13 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.