Die Vermeidung von Bank Runs und der Erhalt von Marktdisziplin: Das Dilemma der Bankenregulierung?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reint Gropp & Jukka Vesala, 2004.
"Deposit Insurance, Moral Hazard and Market Monitoring,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 8(4), pages 571-602.
- Reint Gropp & Jukka M. Vesala, 2002. "Deposit insurance, moral hazard, and market monitoring," Proceedings 823, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gropp, Reint & Vesala, Jukka, 2004. "Deposit insurance, moral hazard and market monitoring," Working Paper Series 302, European Central Bank.
- Park, Sangkyun & Peristiani, Stavros, 2007.
"Are bank shareholders enemies of regulators or a potential source of market discipline?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2493-2515, August.
- Sangkyun Park & Stavros Peristiani, 2001. "Are bank shareholders enemies of regulators or a potential source of market discipline?," Staff Reports 138, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Urs Birchler & Andréa M. Maechler, 2001. "Do Depositors Discipline Swiss Banks?," Working Papers 01.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Virginia Goday & Bertrand Gruss & Jorge Ponce, 2005. "Depositors’ Discipline in Uruguayan Banks," Documentos de trabajo 2005003, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1997. "Liquidity, Banks, and Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 928-956, October.
- O'Hara, Maureen & Shaw, Wayne, 1990. " Deposit Insurance and Wealth Effects: The Value of Being "Too Big to Fail."," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1587-1600, December.
- von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 1999.
"Liquidity creation through banks and markets: Multiple insurance and limited market access,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 991-1006, April.
- Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 1998. "Liquidity Creation through Banks and Markets : Multiple Insurance and Limited Market Access," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9820, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Roberto Steiner & Adolfo Barajas, 2000. "Depositor Behavior and Market Discipline in Colombia," IMF Working Papers 00/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Edward J. Kane, 2002.
"Deposit Insurance Around the Globe: Where Does It Work?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 175-195, Spring.
- Edward J. Kane & Asli Demirguc-Kunt, 2001. "Deposit Insurance Around the Globe: Where Does it Work?," NBER Working Papers 8493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asl' & Kane, Edward J., 2001. "Depositinsurance around the globe : where does it work?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2679, The World Bank.
- Avery, Robert B & Belton, Terrence M & Goldberg, Michael A, 1988. "Market Discipline in Regulating Bank Risk: New Evidence from the Capital Markets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(4), pages 597-610, November.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 2007. "Banks and liquidity creation : a simple exposition of the Diamond-Dybvig model," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 189-200.
- Saibal Ghosh & Abhiman Das, 2004. "Market Discipline in Indian Bank: Does the Data Tell a Story," Industrial Organization 0411005, EconWPA.
- Vasso P. Ioannidou & Jan De Dreu, 2005.
"The impact of explicit deposit insurance on market discipline,"
992, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Vasso Ioannidou & Jan de Dreu, 2006. "The Impact of Explicit Deposit Insurance on Market Discipline," DNB Working Papers 089, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ioannidou, V. & de Dreu, J., 2006. "The Impact of Explicit Deposit Insurance on Market Discipline," Discussion Paper 2006-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Park, Sangkyun & Peristiani, Stavros, 1998. "Market Discipline by Thrift Depositors," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 347-364, August.
- Semenova Maria, 2007. "How depositors discipline banks: the case of Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 07-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Morrison, Alan D. & White, Lucy, 2011. "Deposit insurance and subsidized recapitalizations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3400-3416.
- Calomiris, Charles W & Kahn, Charles M, 1991. "The Role of Demandable Debt in Structuring Optimal Banking Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 497-513, June.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry, 2004. "Market discipline and deposit insurance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 375-399, March.
- Roland Vaubel, 2013. "Probleme der Bankenunion: Falsche Lehren aus der Krise," Credit and Capital Markets, Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 46(3), pages 281-302.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wwuifg:142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igmuede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.