Public infrastructure investments, productivity and welfare in fixed geographic areas
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2012.
"Network effects of public transport infrastructure: Evidence on Italian regions,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 515-541, August.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2012. "Network effects of public transport infrastructure: evidence on Italian regions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 869, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cadot, Olivier & Roller, Lars-Hendrik & Stephan, Andreas, 2006.
"Contribution to productivity or pork barrel? The two faces of infrastructure investment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1133-1153, August.
- Olivier Cadot & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Andreas Stephan, 2002. "Contribution to Productivity or Pork Barrel? The Two Faces of Infrastructure Investment," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-09, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Olivier Cadot & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Andreas Stephan, 2004. "Contribution to Productivity or Pork Barrel?: The Two Faces of Infrastructure Investment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 458, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Arthur Grimes & Chris Young, 2010.
"Anticipatory Effects of Rail Upgrades: Auckland’s Western Line,"
10_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Arthur Grimes & Chris Young, 2011. "Anticipatory Effects of Rail Upgrades: Auckland's Western Line," ERSA conference papers ersa10p123, European Regional Science Association.
- Azzimonti, Marina & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel & Soares, Jorge, 2009.
"Distortionary taxes and public investment when government promises are not enforceable,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1662-1681, September.
- Jorge Soares, Marina Azzimonti, Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Jorge Soares, 2006. "Distortionary Taxes and Public Investment When Government Promises Are Not Enforceable," Working Papers 06-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Owen Zidar & Juan Carlos Serrato & Eduardo Morales & Pablo Fajgelbaum, 2015. "State Taxes and Spatial Misallocation," 2015 Meeting Papers 877, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fedderke, J.W. & Bogetic, Z., 2009.
"Infrastructure and Growth in South Africa: Direct and Indirect Productivity Impacts of 19 Infrastructure Measures,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1522-1539, September.
- Johannes Fedderke & Å½eljko Bogetic, 2005. "Infrastructure and Growth in South Africa: Direct and Indirect Productivity Impacts of 19 Infrastructure Measures," Working Papers 39, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Fedderke, Johannes W. & Bogetic & Zeljko, 2006. "Infrastructure and growth in South Africa : direct and indirect productivity impacts of 19 infrastructure measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3989, The World Bank.
- Straub, Stephane, 2008.
"Infrastructure and growth in developing countries : recent advances and research challenges,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4460, The World Bank.
- Stephane Straub, 2008. "Infrastructure and Growth in Developing Countries: Recent Advances and Research Challenges," ESE Discussion Papers 179, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- De Groot, Henri L.F. & Ossokina, Ioulia V. & Teulings, Coen N, 2014.
"Welfare Benefits of Agglomeration and Worker Heterogeneity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coenraad N. Teulings & Ioulia V. Ossokina & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2014. "Welfare Benefits of Agglomeration and Worker Heterogeneity," CESifo Working Paper Series 4939, CESifo Group Munich.
- Coen Teulings & Ioulia Ossokina & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2014. "Welfare Benefits of Agglomeration and Worker Heterogeneity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-101/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ioulia Ossokina & Coen Teulings & Henri de Groot, 2014. "Welfare Benefits of Agglomeration and Worker Heterogeneity," CPB Discussion Paper 289, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Teulings, Coen & Ossokina, Ioulia V. & de Groot, Henri L.F., 2014. "Welfare Benefits of Agglomeration and Worker Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 8382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mamedov, Arseny & Hudko, Hudko & Belev, Sergei & Moguchev, Nikita Sergeevich, 2016. "Comparative Analysis of the Effectiveness of Individual Instruments of State Investment Policy," Working Papers 3052, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Gilles Duranton & Matthew A. Turner, 2012. "Urban Growth and Transportation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(4), pages 1407-1440.
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Joost van Gemeren & Paul Verstraten & Kees Folmer, 2016. "House prices and accessibility: Evidence from a natural experiment in transport infrastructure," CPB Discussion Paper 322, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Infrastructures: A Literature Review and Empirical Analysis on the Case of Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Duran-Fernandez, Roberto & Santos, Georgina, 2014. "An empirical approach to public capital, infrastructure, and economic activity: A critical review," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 3-16.
- Chakraborty Shankha & Dabla-Norris Era, 2011. "The Quality of Public Investment," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Weber, Rachel & Bhatta, Saurav Dev & Merriman, David, 2007. "Spillovers from tax increment financing districts: Implications for housing price appreciation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 259-281, March.
- Ward Romp & Jakob de Haan, 2007.
"Public Capital and Economic Growth: A Critical Survey,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(s1), pages 6-52, April.
- Romp, Ward & de Haan, Jakob, 2005. "Public capital and economic growth: a critical survey," EIB Papers 2/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Kovacs, Kent F., 2005. "Amount and Spatial Distribution of Public Open Space to Maximize the Net Benefits from Urban Recreation," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19206, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David Albouy & Arash Farahani, 2017. "Valuing Public Goods More Generally: The Case of Infrastructure," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 17-272, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Dayton M. Lambert & Kevin T. McNamara, 2009. "Location determinants of food manufacturers in the United States, 2000-2004: are nonmetropolitan counties competitive?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(6), pages 617-630, November.
- Arthur Grimes & Eyal Apatov & Larissa Lutchman & Anna Robinson, 2014.
"Infrastructure’s Long-Lived Impact on Urban Development: Theory and Empirics,"
14_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Arthur Grimes & Eyal Apatov & Larissa Lutchmann & Anna Robinson, 2014. "Infrastructure?s Long-Lived Impact on Urban Development: Theory and Empirics," ERSA conference papers ersa14p178, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2007:i:3:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bai, Chong-En & Qian, Yingyi, 2010. "Infrastructure development in China: The cases of electricity, highways, and railways," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Li, Zhigang & Chen, Yu, 2013. "Estimating the social return to transport infrastructure: A price-difference approach applied to a quasi-experiment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 669-683.
- Grimes, Arthur & Liang, Yun, 2009. "Spatial determinants of land prices: Does Auckland’s metropolitan urban limit have an effect?," MPRA Paper 68803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:25:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10797-017-9449-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vetlov, Igor & Ferdinandusse, Marien & de Jong, Jasper & Funda, Josip, 2017. "The effect of public investment in Europe: a model-based assessment," Working Paper Series 2021, European Central Bank.
- Jeffrey Thompson, 2010. "Prioritizing Approaches to Economic Development in New England: Skills, Infrastructure, and Tax Incentives," Published Studies priorities_september7_per, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Massimiliano Ferraresi & Umberto Galmarini & Leonzio Rizzo, 2014. "Local Infrastructures and Externalities: Does the Size Matter?," Working papers 14, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Kolomak, E., 2011. "Efficiency of Infrastructure Capital in Russia," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 10, pages 74-93.
- Luis Otavio Reiff & Ana Luiza Barbosa, 2005. "Housing stock in Brazil: estimation based on a hedonic price model," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Real estate indicators and financial stability, volume 21, pages 257-270 Bank for International Settlements.
- Lall,Somik V. & Gun Wang, Hyoung & Deichmann, Uwe, 2010. "Infrastructure and City Competitiveness in India," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Perotti, Roberto, 2007. "Fiscal policy in developing countries : a framework and some questions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4365, The World Bank.
- Ozbay, Kaan & Ozmen-Ertekin, Dilruba & Berechman, Joseph, 2007. "Contribution of transportation investments to county output," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 317-329, July.
- Jason Timmins, 2005. "Is Infrastructure Productive? Evaluating the effects of specific infrastructure projects on firm productivity within New Zealand," Working Papers 05_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Arthur Grimes, 2010. "The Economics of Infrastructure Investment: Beyond Simple Cost Benefit Analysis," Working Papers 10_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:109-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haughwout, Andrew F. & Inman, Robert P., 2001.
"Fiscal policies in open cities with firms and households,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 147-180, April.
- Andrew Haughwout & Robert P. Inman, 2000. "Fiscal Policies in Open Cities with Firms and Households," NBER Working Papers 7823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Morrison Paul, Catherine J., 2003. "Airport infrastructure spillovers in a network system," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 459-473, November.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Picard, Pierre M., 2015. "Where and when to invest in infrastructure," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 123-134.
- Matsumoto, Mutsumi, 2004. "The mix of public inputs under tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 389-396, September.
- Joseph Berechman & Dilruba Ozmen & Kaan Ozbay, 2006. "Empirical analysis of transportation investment and economic development at state, county and municipality levels," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 537-551, November.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Robert P. Inman, 2004. "How should suburbs help their central cities?," Staff Reports 186, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:3:p:627-645 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Albouy, 2009. "What Are Cities Worth? Land Rents, Local Productivity, and the Capitalization of Amenity Values," NBER Working Papers 14981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred Hagger, 2007. "The effects of fiscal equalisation in a model with endogenous regional governments: an analysis in a two-region numerical model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(2), pages 353-374, June.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:59:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0837-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip Mccann, 2006. "On the supply-side determinants of regional growth," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7), pages 681-693.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2008. "On the Regional Incidence of Public Investment in Highways in the USA," Working Papers 70, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Sharada Vadali, 2008. "Toll roads and economic development: exploring effects on property values," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(3), pages 591-620, September.
- repec:eee:touman:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:257-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blesse, Sebastian & Boyer, Pierre C. & Heinemann, Friedrich & Janeba, Eckhard & Raj, Anasuya, 2017. "European Monetary Union reform preferences of French and German parliamentarians," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Albert Solé Ollé & Elisabet Viladecans Marsal, 2003. "Fiscal and growth spillovers in large urban areas," Working Papers 2003/1, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Richard Deitz & Jaison R. Abel, 2008. "Have amenities become relatively more important than firm productivity advantages in metropolitan areas?," Staff Reports 344, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Groenewold, Nicolaas & Hagger, Alfred J., 2005. "The Effects of an Inter-regional Transfer with Empire-Building Regional Governments," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1), pages 38-63.