Housing stock in Brazil: estimation based on a hedonic price model
In: Real estate indicators and financial stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poterba, James M, 1992. "Taxation and Housing: Old Questions, New Answers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 237-242, May.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990.
"How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 34, pages 69-112.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Leah M. Cook, 1990. "How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 11-33.
- Haughwout, Andrew F., 2002.
"Public infrastructure investments, productivity and welfare in fixed geographic areas,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 405-428, March.
- Andrew F. Haughwout, 2000. "Public infrastructure investments, productivity and welfare in fixed geographic areas," Staff Reports 104, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1997. "The housing question in Japan," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 613-641, November.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E, 1999. "Controlling for Quality in House Price Indices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 223-241, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arthur Acolin & Richard K. Green, 2015. "Measuring Housing Adequacy in Sao Paulo Metropolitan Region," Working Paper 9387, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Pereira da Silva, Luiz, 2017.
"Cyclically adjusted provisions and financial stability,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 143-162.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & L. Pereira da Silva, 2015. "Cyclically Adjusted Provisions and Financial Stability," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 216, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2016. "Cyclically Adjusted Provisions and Financial Stability," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7619, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:98-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- David M. Vetter & Kaizô I. Beltrão & Rosa M. R. Massena, 2013. "The Impact of the Sense of Security from Crime on Residential Property Values in Brazilian Metropolitan Areas," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-415, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Dasgupta, Basab & Lall, Somik V., 2006. "Assessing benefits of slum upgrading programs in second-best settings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3993, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:21-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.