Housing stock in Brazil: estimation based on a hedonic price model
In: Real estate indicators and financial stability
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
21-21.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:21-21||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haughwout, Andrew F., 2002.
"Public infrastructure investments, productivity and welfare in fixed geographic areas,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 405-428, March.
- Andrew F. Haughwout, 2000. "Public infrastructure investments, productivity and welfare in fixed geographic areas," Staff Reports 104, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1997. "The housing question in Japan," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 613-641, November.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E, 1999. "Controlling for Quality in House Price Indices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 223-241, November.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990.
"How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 34, pages 69-112.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Leah M. Cook, 1990. "How does public infrastructure affect regional economic performance?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 11-33.
- James M. Poterba, 1992.
"Taxation and Housing: Old Questions, New Answers,"
NBER Working Papers
3963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:21-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.