Controlling for Quality in House Price Indices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiel, Katherine A. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008.
"Location, location, location: The 3L Approach to house price determination,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 175-190, June.
- Jeffrey Zabel & Katherine Kiel, 2004. "Location, Location, Location: The 3L Approach to House Price Determination," Working Papers 04-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- David Duffy, 2001. "Does Controlling For Neighbourhood Quality Matter More For Different Types Of House," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1091001, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012.
"Housing sales in urban Beijing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4495-4504, December.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana & Carlos Pestana Barros, 2011. "Housing Sales In Urban Beijing," Post-Print hal-00719480, HAL.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Housing Sales in Urban Beijing," Faculty Working Papers 10/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Weber, Rachel & Bhatta, Saurav Dev & Merriman, David, 2007. "Spillovers from tax increment financing districts: Implications for housing price appreciation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 259-281, March.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S., 2009.
"Empowerment Zones, neighborhood change and owner-occupied housing,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 386-396, July.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Noonan, Douglas S., 2008. "Empowerment Zones, Neighborhood Change and Owner Occupied Housing," IZA Discussion Papers 3320, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Bugden, 2014. "Quality-Adjusted Repeat-Sale House Price Indices," Working Papers 2014.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2004. "The demand for housing services," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 16-35, March.
- Barth, James R. & Benefield, Justin D. & Hollans, Harris, 2015. "Industry Concentration and Regional Housing Market Performance," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2).
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Chen, Zhongfei, 2014. "The housing market in Beijing and delays in sales: A fractional polynomial survival model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 296-300.
- Luis Otavio Reiff & Ana Luiza Barbosa, 2005. "Housing stock in Brazil: estimation based on a hedonic price model," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Real estate indicators and financial stability, volume 21, pages 257-270 Bank for International Settlements.
- Nicholas Longford, 2008. "Inference with the lognormal distribution," Economics Working Papers 1104, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- James Bugden, 2013. "Renovations and the Repeat-Sales House Price Index," Working Papers 2013.08, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2003.
"Neighbourhood effects and housing demand,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(5), pages 563-584.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Jeffrey E. Zabel, 2000. "Neighborhood Effects and Housing Demand," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0012, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:19:y:1999:i:3:p:223-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.