Inference with the lognormal distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Royston, 2001. "The Lognormal Distribution as a Model for Survival Time in Cancer, With an Emphasis on Prognostic Factors," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 55(1), pages 89-104.
- Longford, N.T. & Pittau, M.G., 2006.
"Stability of household income in European countries in the 1990s,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1364-1383, November.
- Longford, Nicholas T. & Pittau, Maria Grazia, 2003. "Stability of household income in European countries in the 1990's," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-08, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E, 1999. "Controlling for Quality in House Price Indices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 223-241, November.
More about this item
KeywordsX2 distribution; efficiency; lognormal distribution; minimax estimator; Taylor expansion;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .