Multiple imputation of missing values: further update of ice, with an emphasis on interval censoring
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Royston, 2001. "The Lognormal Distribution as a Model for Survival Time in Cancer, With an Emphasis on Prognostic Factors," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 55(1), pages 89-104.
- John B. Carlin & John C. Galati & Patrick Royston, 2008. "A new framework for managing and analyzing multiply imputed data in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(1), pages 49-67, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Miller, 2011. "Maternal Work and Child Overweight and Obesity: The Importance of Timing," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 204-218, June.
- White, Ian R. & Daniel, Rhian & Royston, Patrick, 2010. "Avoiding bias due to perfect prediction in multiple imputation of incomplete categorical variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 2267-2275, October.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7638 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2015.
"Multilevel empirics for small banks in local markets,"
64399, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2015. "Multilevel Empirics For Small Banks In Local Markets," Working Papers 201503, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2016. "Multilevel Empirics For Small Banks In Local Markets," Working Papers 201611, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp11-16-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Wildeman & Kristin Turney, 2012. "Positive, Negative, or Null? The Effects of Maternal Incarceration on Children?s Behavioral Problems," Working Papers 1440, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Turney, Kristin, 2013. "Perceived instrumental support and children's health across the early life course," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 34-42.
- Thomas de HOOP & Luuk van KEMPEN, 2010. "Trust In Health Providers As A Catalyst For Malaria Prevention: Heterogeneous Impacts Of Health Education In Rural Ghana," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(3), pages 376-404.
- Edwin S. Wong, 2013. "Gender preference and transfers from parents to children: an inter-regional comparison," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 61-80, January.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7637 is not listed on IDEAS
- Forder, Julien E. & Caiels, James, 2011. "Measuring the outcomes of long-term care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(12), pages 1766-1774.
- Maher, Erin J. & Marcynyszyn, Lyscha A. & Corwin, Tyler W. & Hodnett, Rhenda, 2011. "Dosage matters: The relationship between participation in the Nurturing Parenting Program for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers and subsequent child maltreatment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1426-1434, August.
- Jaenichen, Ursula & Sakshaug, Joseph, 2012. "Multiple imputation of household income in the first wave of PASS," FDZ Methodenreport 201202_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- repec:mpr:mprres:6965 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachel A. Razza & Anne Martin & Jeanne Brooks-Gunn, 2011. "ATTENTION AND SCHOOL SUCCESS: The Long-Term Implications of Attention for School Success among Low-Income Children," Working Papers 1330, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Petrit Gashi & Iraj Hashi & Geoff Pugh, 2014. "Export behaviour of SMEs in transition countries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 407-435, February.
- Aucejo, Esteban M. & Romano, Teresa Foy, 2016. "Assessing the effect of school days and absences on test score performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 70-87.
- Shippee, Tetyana Pylypiv & Schafer, Markus H. & Ferraro, Kenneth F., 2012. "Beyond the barriers: Racial discrimination and use of complementary and alternative medicine among Black Americans," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(8), pages 1155-1162.
More about this item
Keywordsice; uvis; micombine; ice reformat; multiple imputation; interval censoring; visualization; censored survival data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:7:y:2007:i:4:p:445-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.