The Contributions of Improved Therapy and Earlier Detection to Cancer Survival Gains, 1988-2000
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Royston, 2001. "The Lognormal Distribution as a Model for Survival Time in Cancer, With an Emphasis on Prognostic Factors," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 55(1), pages 89-104, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Leive & Thomas Stratmann, 2015. "Do national cancer screening guidelines reduce mortality?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 1075-1095, October.
- David H. Howard & Peter B. Bach & Ernst R. Berndt & Rena M. Conti, 2015. "Pricing in the Market for Anticancer Drugs," NBER Working Papers 20867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seabury Seth A. & Goldman Dana P. & Lakdawalla Darius N. & Gupta Charu N. & Khan Zeba M. & Chandra Amitabh & Philipson Tomas J., 2016. "Quantifying Gains in the War on Cancer Due to Improved Treatment and Earlier Detection," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 141-156, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Patrick Royston, 2007. "Multiple imputation of missing values: further update of ice, with an emphasis on interval censoring," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(4), pages 445-464, December.
- Warisa Thangjai & Suparat Niwitpong, 2020. "Comparing particulate matter dispersion in Thailand using the Bayesian Confidence Intervals for ratio of coefficients of variation," Statistics in Transition New Series, Polish Statistical Association, vol. 21(5), pages 41-60, December.
- Leon Chen, L. & Beck, Christian, 2008. "A superstatistical model of metastasis and cancer survival," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(13), pages 3162-3172.
- Nicholas Longford, 2008. "Inference with the lognormal distribution," Economics Working Papers 1104, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Selamawit Endale Gurmu, 2018. "Assessing Survival Time of Women with Cervical Cancer Using Various Parametric Frailty Models: A Case Study at Tikur Anbessa Specialized Hospital, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia," Annals of Data Science, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 513-527, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:fhecpo:v:13:y:2010:i:2:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.