Pricing in the Market for Anticancer Drugs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dubois, Pierre & Kyle, Margaret K, 2016. "The Effects of Pharmaceutical Innovation on Cancer Mortality," CEPR Discussion Papers 11487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimo FLORIO & Francesco GIFFONI, 2019. "L’impatto sociale della produzione di scienza su larga scala: come governarlo?," Departmental Working Papers 2019-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Mark Shepard & Katherine Baicker & Jonathan Skinner, 2019.
"Does One Medicare Fit All? The Economics of Uniform Health Insurance Benefits,"
NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 34,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Shepard & Katherine Baicker & Jonathan S. Skinner, 2019. "Does One Medicare Fit All? The Economics of Uniform Health Insurance Benefits," NBER Working Papers 26472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shepard, Mark & Baicker, Katherine & Skinner, Jonathan, 2019. "Does One Medicare Fit All? The Economics of Uniform Health Insurance Benefits," Working Paper Series rwp19-036, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Kristopher J. Hult & Sonia Jaffe & Tomas J. Philipson, 2018.
"How Does Technological Change Affect Quality-Adjusted Prices in Health Care? Systematic Evidence from Thousands of Innovations,"
American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 4(4), pages 433-453, Fall.
- Kristopher J. Hult & Sonia Jaffe & Tomas J. Philipson, 2016. "How Does Technological Change Affect Quality-Adjusted Prices in Health Care? Systematic Evidence from Thousands of Innovations," NBER Working Papers 22986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sabine Vogler & Valérie Paris & Alessandra Ferrario & Veronika J. Wirtz & Kees Joncheere & Peter Schneider & Hanne Bak Pedersen & Guillaume Dedet & Zaheer-Ud-Din Babar, 2017. "How Can Pricing and Reimbursement Policies Improve Affordable Access to Medicines? Lessons Learned from European Countries," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 307-321, June.
- Edouard Debonneuil & Anne Eyraud-Loisel & Frédéric Planchet, 2018. "Can Pension Funds Partially Manage Longevity Risk by Investing in a Longevity Megafund?," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-27, July.
- Stefano Capri, 2020. "High prices of new drugs: we are ready to do whatever it takes," LIUC Papers in Economics 2020-8, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Dubois, Pierre & Kyle, Margaret, 2016. "The Effects of Pharmaceutical Innovation on Cancer Mortality Rates," TSE Working Papers 16-688, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dankó, D. & Blay, J-Y. & Garrison, L.P., 2019. "Challenges in the value assessment, pricing and funding of targeted combination therapies in oncology," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(12), pages 1230-1236.
- Radion Svynarenko & Qun Zhang & Hyungsoo Kim, 2019. "The Financial Burden of Cancer: Financial Ratio Analysis," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 165-179, June.
- Seabury Seth A. & Goldman Dana P. & Lakdawalla Darius N. & Gupta Charu N. & Khan Zeba M. & Chandra Amitabh & Philipson Tomas J., 2016. "Quantifying Gains in the War on Cancer Due to Improved Treatment and Earlier Detection," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 19(1), pages 141-156, June.
- Geng, Difei & Saggi, Kamal, 2020. "Optimal price regulations in international pharmaceutical markets with generic competition," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Anne E. Hall, 2015. "Adjusting the Measurement of the Output of the Medical Sector for Quality: A Review of the Literature," BEA Working Papers 0122, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:29:y:2015:i:1:p:139-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.