The Influence of Cost‐Effectiveness and Other Factors on Nice Decisions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Helen Dakin & Nancy Devlin & Yan Feng & Nigel Rice & Phill Oâ€™Neill & David Parkin, 2013. "The influence of cost-effectiveness and other factors on NICE decisions," Working Papers 093cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Dakin, H. & Devlin, N. & Feng, Y. & Rice, N. & O'Neill, P. & Parkin, D., 2013. "The Influence of Cost-effectiveness and Other Factors on NICE Decisions," Research Papers 000107, Office of Health Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Appleby, John & Devlin, Nancy & Parkin, David & Buxton, Martin & Chalkidou, Kalipso, 2009. "Searching for cost effectiveness thresholds in the NHS," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 239-245, August.
- Culyer, Anthony J., 2006. "NICE's use of cost effectiveness as an exemplar of a deliberative process," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 299-318, July.
- Culyer, A., 2009. "Deliberative Processes in Decisions about Health Care Technologies," Briefings 000231, Office of Health Economics.
- repec:ohe:monogr:000189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Briggs & Paul Fenn, 1998. "Confidence intervals or surfaces? Uncertainty on the cost-effectiveness plane," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(8), pages 723-740.
- McCabe, C & Claxton, K & Culyer, AJ, 2008. "The NICE Cost-Effectiveness Threshold: What it is and What that Means," MPRA Paper 26466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nancy Devlin & David Parkin, 2004. "Does NICE have a cost-effectiveness threshold and what other factors influence its decisions? A binary choice analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 437-452.
- Royston, Patrick & White, Ian R., 2011. "Multiple Imputation by Chained Equations (MICE): Implementation in Stata," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 45(i04).
- Dakin, Helen Angela & Devlin, Nancy J. & Odeyemi, Isaac A.O., 2006. ""Yes", "No" or "Yes, but"? Multinomial modelling of NICE decision-making," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 352-367, August.
- Helen Mason & Michael Jones-Lee & Cam Donaldson, 2009. "Modelling the monetary value of a QALY: a new approach based on UK data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 933-950.
- John B. Carlin & John C. Galati & Patrick Royston, 2008. "A new framework for managing and analyzing multiply imputed data in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(1), pages 49-67, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Raftery, 2014. "NICE’s Cost-Effectiveness Range: Should it be Lowered?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(7), pages 613-615, July.
- Fischer, Katharina Elisabeth & Heisser, Thomas & Stargardt, Tom, 2016. "Health benefit assessment of pharmaceuticals: An international comparison of decisions from Germany, England, Scotland and Australia," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(10), pages 1115-1122.
- Mikael Svensson & Fredrik Nilsson & Karl Arnberg, 2015. "Reimbursement Decisions for Pharmaceuticals in Sweden: The Impact of Disease Severity and Cost Effectiveness," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(11), pages 1229-1236, November.
- Rejon-Parrilla, J.C & Garau, M. & Sussex, J., 2014. "Obstructive Sleep Apnoea: Health Economics Report," Consulting Reports 001504, Office of Health Economics.
- Rejon-Parrilla, J.C & Hernandez-Villafuerte, K. & Shah, K. & Mestre-Ferrandiz, J. & Garrison, L. & Towse, A., 2014. "The Expanding Value Footprint of Oncology Treatments," Consulting Reports 000050, Office of Health Economics.
- Jobjörnsson, Sebastian & Forster, Martin & Pertile, Paolo & Burman, Carl-Fredrik, 2016.
"Late-stage pharmaceutical R&D and pricing policies under two-stage regulation,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 298-311.
- Sebastian Jobjornsson & Martin Forster & Paolo Pertile & Carl-Fredrik Burman, 2015. "Late-Stage Pharmaceutical R & D and Pricing Policies under Two-Stage Regulation," Discussion Papers 15/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karlsberg Schaffer, S. & Sussex, J. & Hughes, D. & Devlin, N., 2014. "Opportunity Costs of Implementing NICE Decisions in NHS Wales," Research Papers 000517, Office of Health Economics.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:8:p:836-841 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:24:y:2015:i:10:p:1256-1271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.