Future unrelated medical costs need to be considered in cost effectiveness analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helen Dakin & Nancy Devlin & Yan Feng & Nigel Rice & Phill O'Neill & David Parkin, 2015.
"The Influence of Cost‐Effectiveness and Other Factors on Nice Decisions,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(10), pages 1256-1271, October.
- Dakin, H. & Devlin, N. & Feng, Y. & Rice, N. & O'Neill, P. & Parkin, D., 2013. "The Influence of Cost-effectiveness and Other Factors on NICE Decisions," Research Papers 000107, Office of Health Economics.
- Helen Dakin & Nancy Devlin & Yan Feng & Nigel Rice & Phill Oâ€™Neill & David Parkin, 2013. "The influence of cost-effectiveness and other factors on NICE decisions," Working Papers 093cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Joseph P. Newhouse, 1992. "Medical Care Costs: How Much Welfare Loss?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 3-21, Summer.
- Karl Claxton & Mark Sculpher & Stephen Palmer & Anthony J Culyer, 2015. "Causes For Concern: Is Nice Failing To Uphold Its Responsibilities To All Nhs Patients?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Pieter Baal & David Meltzer & Werner Brouwer, 2016. "Future Costs, Fixed Healthcare Budgets, and the Decision Rules of Cost‐Effectiveness Analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 237-248, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Brendan Collins’s journal round-up for 18th March 2019
by Bren Collins in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2019-03-18 12:00:58
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:20:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10198-018-0976-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.