Erratum and discussion of propensity-score reweighting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph G. Altonji & Prashant Bharadwaj & Fabian Lange, 2012.
"Changes in the Characteristics of American Youth: Implications for Adult Outcomes,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(4), pages 783-828.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Prashant Bharadwaj & Fabian Lange, 2008. "Changes in the Characteristics of American Youth: Implications for Adult Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 13883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Jann, 2008. "The Blinder–Oaxaca decomposition for linear regression models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 453-479, December.
- Thomas Lemieux, 2002. "Decomposing changes in wage distributions: a unified approach," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 35(4), pages 646-688, November.
- Austin Nichols, 2007. "Causal inference with observational data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(4), pages 507-541, December.
- Brunell, Thomas L. & DiNardo, John, 2004. "A Propensity Score Reweighting Approach to Estimating the Partisan Effects of Full Turnout in American Presidential Elections," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 28-45, December.
- John B. Carlin & John C. Galati & Patrick Royston, 2008. "A new framework for managing and analyzing multiply imputed data in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(1), pages 49-67, February.
- Michela Bia & Alessandra Mattei, 2008. "A Stata package for the estimation of the dose–response function through adjustment for the generalized propensity score," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(3), pages 354-373, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel & Castellacci, Fulvio & Fontana, Roberto & Malerba, Franco & Vezzulli, Andrea, 2017. "Sectors and the additionality effects of R&D tax credits: A cross-country microeconometric analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 57-72.
- Wittrock, Christian & Riedel, Nadine & Simmler, Martin, 2016. "Do Political Parties Matter? - Evidence from German Communities," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145906, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Zafar E. Nazarov, 2016. "Can Benefits and Work Incentives Counseling be a Path to Future Economic Self-Sufficiency for Individuals with Disabilities?," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 211-234, June.
- Daniel Zaga, 2014. "The Impact of Three Mexican Nutritional Programs: The Case of Dif-Puebla," CFD Working Papers 09-2015, Centre for Finance and Development, The Graduate Institute.
- Sarojini Hirshleifer & David McKenzie & Rita Almeida & Cristobal Ridao‐Cano, 2016.
"The Impact of Vocational Training for the Unemployed: Experimental Evidence from Turkey,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(597), pages 2115-2146, November.
- Hirshleifer, Sarojini & McKenzie, David & Almeida, Rita & Ridao-Cano, Cristobal, 2014. "The impact of vocational training for the unemployed : experimental evidence from Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6807, The World Bank.
- Hirshleifer, Sarojini & McKenzie, David & Almeida, Rita K. & Ridao-Cano, Cristobal, 2014. "The Impact of Vocational Training for the Unemployed: Experimental Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 8059, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Isabel Bodas Freitas & Fulvio Castellacci & Roberto Fontana & Franco Malerba & Andrea Vezzulli, 2015. "The additionality effects of R&D tax credits across sectors: A cross-country microeconometric analysis," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150424, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
More about this item
Keywordsxtreg; psmatch2; nnmatch; ivreg; ivreg2; ivregress; rd; lpoly; xtoverid; ranktest; causal inference; match; matching; reweighting; propensity score; panel; instrumental variables; excluded instrument; weak identiﬁcation; regression; discontinuity; local polynomial;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:8:y:2008:i:4:p:532-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.