Measuring the security of external energy supply in the European Union
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouwmeester, Maaike & Scholtens, Bert, 2014. "Cross-border spillovers from European gas infrastructure investment," Research Report 14028-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Leman ERDAL, 2015. "Determinants of Energy Supply Security: An Econometric Analysis For Turkey," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 15(2), pages 153-163.
- repec:ntu:ntugeo:vol2-iss1-14-005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Franki, Vladimir & Višković, Alfredo, 2015. "Energy security, policy and technology in South East Europe: Presenting and applying an energy security index to Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P1), pages 494-507.
- Narula, Kapil & Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Pachauri, Shonali & Mahendra Dev, S., 2017. "Sustainable energy security for India: An assessment of the energy supply sub-system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 127-144.
- Pin Li & Jinsuo Zhang, 2019. "Is China’s Energy Supply Sustainable? New Research Model Based on the Exponential Smoothing and GM(1,1) Methods," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-30, January.
- Song, Zhouying & Zhu, Qiaoling & Han, Mengyao, 2021. "Tele-connection of global crude oil network: Comparisons between direct trade and embodied flows," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 217(C).
- Narula, Kapil & Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Pachauri, Shonali, 2017. "Sustainable Energy Security for India: An assessment of energy demand sub-system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P2), pages 126-139.
- Jian Xu & Jin-Suo Zhang & Qin Yao & Wei Zhang, 2014. "Is It Feasible for China to Optimize Oil Import Source Diversification?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Bortolamedi, Markus, 2015.
"Sense and no(n)-sense of energy security indicators,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 359-371.
- Christoph Böhringer & Markus Bortolamedi, 2015. "Sense and No(n)-Sense of Energy Security Indicators," Working Papers V-381-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Christoph Böhringer & Markus Bortolamedi, 2015. "Sense and No(n)-Sense of Energy Security Indicators," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 55 / 2015, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Winzer, Christian, 2012. "Conceptualizing energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 36-48.
- Zhang, Long & Yu, Jing & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Ren, Jingzheng, 2017. "Measuring energy security performance within China: Toward an inter-provincial prospective," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 825-836.
- Filipović, Sanja & Radovanović, Mirjana & Golušin, Vladimir, 2018. "Macroeconomic and political aspects of energy security – Exploratory data analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 428-435.
- Yang, Yuying & Li, Jianping & Sun, Xiaolei & Chen, Jianming, 2014. "Measuring external oil supply risk: A modified diversification index with country risk and potential oil exports," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 930-938.
- Xiaodong Guo & Chen Hao & Shuwen Niu, 2020. "Analysis of Oil Import Risk and Strategic Petroleum Reserve: The Case of China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(9), pages 1-20, May.
- Geng, Jiang-Bo & Ji, Qiang, 2014. "Multi-perspective analysis of China's energy supply security," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 541-550.
- Augutis, Juozas & Krikstolaitis, Ricardas & Martisauskas, Linas & Peciulyte, Sigita, 2012. "Energy security level assessment technology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 143-149.
- Aleksei Valentinovich Bogoviz & Svetlana Vladislavlevna Lobova & Yulia Vyacheslavovna Ragulina & Alexander Nikolaevich Alekseev, 2018. "Russia’s Energy Security Doctrine: Addressing Emerging Challenges and Opportunities," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(5), pages 1-6.
- Rubio-Varas, Mar & Muñoz-Delgado, Beatriz, 2017. "200 years diversifying the energy mix? Diversification paths of the energy baskets of European early comers vs. latecomers," Working Papers in Economic History 2017/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Jewell, Jessica & Cherp, Aleh & Riahi, Keywan, 2014. "Energy security under de-carbonization scenarios: An assessment framework and evaluation under different technology and policy choices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 743-760.
- Mohsin, M. & Zhou, P. & Iqbal, N. & Shah, S.A.A., 2018. "Assessing oil supply security of South Asia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 438-447.
- Jianping Li & Xiaolei Sun & Fei Wang & Dengsheng Wu, 2015. "Risk integration and optimization of oil-importing maritime system: a multi-objective programming approach," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 234(1), pages 57-76, November.
- Tomasz Rokicki & Aleksandra Perkowska, 2020. "Changes in Energy Supplies in the Countries of the Visegrad Group," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-17, September.
- Saleh Mothana Obadi & Matej Korcek, 2020. "Quantifying the Energy Security of Selected EU Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(2), pages 276-284.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xv:y:2012:i:sie:p:47-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Song, Yan & Zhang, Ming & Sun, Ruifeng, 2019. "Using a new aggregated indicator to evaluate China's energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 167-174.
- Kitamura, Toshihiko & Managi, Shunsuke, 2017. "Energy security and potential supply disruption: A case study in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 90-104.
- Kratochvíl, Petr & Tichý, Lukáš, 2013. "EU and Russian discourse on energy relations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 391-406.
- Sun, Xiaolei & Liu, Chang & Chen, Xiuwen & Li, Jianping, 2017. "Modeling systemic risk of crude oil imports: Case of China’s global oil supply chain," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 449-465.
- Lu, Weiwei & Su, Meirong & Zhang, Yan & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Liu, Gengyuan, 2014. "Assessment of energy security in China based on ecological network analysis: A perspective from the security of crude oil supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 406-413.
- Xavier Labandeira & Baltazar Manzano, 2012. "Some Economic Aspects of Energy Security," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 47-64.
- Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena, 2012. "Assessing gas transit risks: Russia vs. the EU," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 642-650.
- Dike, Jude Chukwudi, 2013. "Measuring the security of energy exports demand in OPEC economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 594-600.
- Pin Li & Jin-Suo Zhang, 2018. "A New Hybrid Method for China’s Energy Supply Security Forecasting Based on ARIMA and XGBoost," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-28, June.
- Gasser, Patrick, 2020. "A review on energy security indices to compare country performances," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
- E. Allevi & L. Boffino & M. E. Giuli & G. Oggioni, 2018. "Evaluating the impacts of the external supply risk in a natural gas supply chain: the case of the Italian market," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 347-384, February.
- Hubbard, L.J. & Hubbard, Carmen, 2013. "Food security in the United Kingdom: External supply risks," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 142-147.
- Honorata Nyga-Łukaszewska & Kentaka Aruga & Katarzyna Stala-Szlugaj, 2020. "Energy Security of Poland and Coal Supply: Price Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-18, March.
- Månsson, André & Johansson, Bengt & Nilsson, Lars J., 2014. "Assessing energy security: An overview of commonly used methodologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1-14.
- J. Magnier, Hamza & Jrad, Asmaa, 2019. "A minimal simplified model for assessing and devising global LNG equilibrium trade portfolios while maximizing energy security," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 1221-1233.
- Shepard, Jun U. & Pratson, Lincoln F., 2020. "Hybrid input-output analysis of embodied energy security," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 279(C).
- Narula, Kapil & Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2016. "A SES (sustainable energy security) index for developing countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 326-343.
- Johansson, Bengt, 2013. "A broadened typology on energy and security," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 199-205.
- Gunnarsdottir, I. & Davidsdottir, B. & Worrell, E. & Sigurgeirsdottir, S., 2020. "Review of indicators for sustainable energy development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Andaloro, Antonio P.F. & Salomone, Roberta & Ioppolo, Giuseppe & Andaloro, Laura, 2010. "Energy certification of buildings: A comparative analysis of progress towards implementation in European countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5840-5866, October.
- Dakpogan, Arnaud & Smit, Eon, 2018. "Measuring electricity security risk," MPRA Paper 89295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Bluszcz, 2017. "European economies in terms of energy dependence," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1531-1548, July.
- Maxim, Alexandru, 2014. "Sustainability assessment of electricity generation technologies using weighted multi-criteria decision analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 284-297.
- Pavlović, Darko & Banovac, Eraldo & Vištica, Nikola, 2018. "Defining a composite index for measuring natural gas supply security - The Croatian gas market case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 30-38.
- Kapil Narula & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2014.
"Three Blind Men and an Elephant: The Case of Energy Indices to Measure Energy Security and Sustainability,"
- Kapil Narula & B. Sudhakara Reddy, 2014. "Three blind men and elephant: The Case of energy indices to measure energy security and sustainability," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-024, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Matsumoto, Ken’ichi & Shiraki, Hiroto, 2018. "Energy security performance in Japan under different socioeconomic and energy conditions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 391-401.
- Narula, Kapil & Reddy, B. Sudhakara, 2015. "Three blind men and an elephant: The case of energy indices to measure energy security and energy sustainability," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 148-158.
- Augutis, Juozas & Krikštolaitis, Ričardas & Martišauskas, Linas & Urbonienė, Sigita & Urbonas, Rolandas & Ušpurienė, Aistė Barbora, 2020. "Analysis of energy security level in the Baltic States based on indicator approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 199(C).
- Vivoda, Vlado, 2019. "LNG import diversification and energy security in Asia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 967-974.
- Ioannidis, Alexis & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Li, Xin & Notton, Gilles & Stephanides, Phedeas, 2019. "The case for islands’ energy vulnerability: Electricity supply diversity in 44 global islands," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 440-452.
- Liu, Litao & Cao, Zhi & Liu, Xiaojie & Shi, Lei & Cheng, Shengkui & Liu, Gang, 2020. "Oil security revisited: An assessment based on complex network analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C).
- Sutrisno, Aziiz & Nomaler, Ӧnder & Alkemade, Floor, 2021. "Has the global expansion of energy markets truly improved energy security?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 148(PA).
- Cohen, Gail & Joutz, Frederick & Loungani, Prakash, 2011.
"Measuring energy security: Trends in the diversification of oil and natural gas supplies,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 4860-4869, September.
- Prakash Loungani & Frederick L Joutz & Gail Cohen, 2011. "Measuring Energy Security; Trends in the Diversification of Oil and Natural Gas Supplies," IMF Working Papers 2011/039, International Monetary Fund.
- Aleh Cherp & Jessica Jewell, 2013. "Energy security assessment framework and three case studies," Chapters, in: Hugh Dyer & Maria Julia Trombetta (ed.), International Handbook of Energy Security, chapter 8, pages 146-173, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Neelawela, U.D. & Selvanathan, E.A. & Wagner, L.D., 2019. "Global measure of electricity security: A composite index approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 433-453.
- Dharfizi, Awang Dzul Hashriq & Ghani, Ahmad Bashawir Abdul & Islam, Rabiul, 2020. "Evaluating Malaysia's fuel diversification strategies 1981–2016," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Gong, Chengzhu & Gong, Nianjiao & Qi, Rui & Yu, Shiwei, 2020. "Assessment of natural gas supply security in Asia Pacific: Composite indicators with compromise Benefit-of-the-Doubt weights," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C).
- Anna Bluszcz, 2018. "Conditions for Maintaining the Sustainable Development Level of EU Member States," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 679-693, September.
- Mertzanis, Charilaos & Garas, Samy & Abdel-Maksoud, Ahmed, 2020. "Integrity of financial information and firms' access to energy in developing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C).
- Yusta, Jose M. & Correa, Gabriel J. & Lacal-Arántegui, Roberto, 2011. "Methodologies and applications for critical infrastructure protection: State-of-the-art," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6100-6119, October.
- Saleh Mothana Obadi & Matej Korcek, 2017. "EU Energy Security - Multidimensional Analysis of 2005-2014 Development," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 113-120.
- Grzegorz Kunikowski, 2019. "Review of quantitative methods of assessing the state of energy security," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 54, pages 171-182.
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2014. "A measure of a nation's physical energy supply risk," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 208-215.
- Roman Vavrek & Jana Chovancová, 2020. "Energy Performance of the European Union Countries in Terms of Reaching the European Energy Union Objectives," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(20), pages 1-16, October.
- He, Peijun & Ng, Tsan Sheng & Su, Bin, 2015. "Energy import resilience with input–output linear programming models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 215-226.
- Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2019. "Energy insecurity in Asia: A multi-dimensional analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 84-95.
- Ang, B.W. & Choong, W.L. & Ng, T.S., 2015. "Energy security: Definitions, dimensions and indexes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1077-1093.
- Rubio-Varas, Mar & Muñoz-Delgado, Beatriz, 2019. "Long-term diversification paths and energy transitions in Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 158-168.
- Badea, Anca Costescu & Rocco S., Claudio M. & Tarantola, Stefano & Bolado, Ricardo, 2011. "Composite indicators for security of energy supply using ordered weighted averaging," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 96(6), pages 651-662.
- Paul Ojeaga & Odejimi Deborah, 2014. "Demand for Energy and Energy Generation: Does Regional Energy Policy Play a Role?," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 2(1), pages 5-20, June.
- Abrell, Jan & Chavaz, Léo & Weigt, Hannes, 2019. "Assessing supply security - A compound indicator," Working papers 2019/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Kharrazi, Ali & Fath, Brian D., 2016. "Measuring global oil trade dependencies: An application of the point-wise mutual information method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 271-277.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Paltseva, Elena, 2012. "The EU-Russia Gas Relationship: a mutual dependency," SITE Working Paper Series 18, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Bouwmeester, Maaike C. & Scholtens, Bert, 2017. "Cross-border investment expenditure spillovers in European gas infrastructure," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 371-380.
- Xiaolei Sun & Jun Hao & Jianping Li, 0. "Multi-objective optimization of crude oil-supply portfolio based on interval prediction data," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-29.
- Sato, Masahiro & Kharrazi, Ali & Nakayama, Hirofumi & Kraines, Steven & Yarime, Masaru, 2017. "Quantifying the supplier-portfolio diversity of embodied energy: Strategic implications for strengthening energy resilience," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 41-52.
- Silve, F. & Noel, P., 2010. "Cost Curves for Gas Supply Security: The Case of Bulgaria," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1056, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kamonphorn Kanchana & Hironobu Unesaki, 2015. "Assessing Energy Security Using Indicator-Based Analysis: The Case of ASEAN Member Countries," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-47, December.