Cost Curves for Gas Supply Security: The Case of Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena, 2009.
"Measuring the security of external energy supply in the European Union,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4474-4481, November.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Paltseva, Elena, 2009. "Measuring the Security of External Energy Supply in the European Union," SITE Working Paper Series 2, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gal, Nurit & Milstein, Irena & Tishler, Asher & Woo, C.K., 2019. "Investment in electricity capacity under fuel cost uncertainty: Dual-fuel and a mix of single-fuel technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 518-532.
- Chyong, Chi Kong & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2014. "Strategic Eurasian natural gas market model for energy security and policy analysis: Formulation and application to South Stream," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 198-211.
- Pierre Noel & Sachi Findlater & Chi Kong Chyong, 2013. "Baltic Gas Supply Security: Divided We Stand?," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Edward Hunter Christie & Pavel K. Bev & Volodymyr Golovko, 2011. "Vulnerability and Bargaining Power in EU-Russia Gas Relations," FIW Research Reports series III-003, FIW.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Elena Vechkinzova & Yelena Petrenko & Yana S. Matkovskaya & Gaukhar Koshebayeva, 2021. "The Dilemma of Long-Term Development of the Electric Power Industry in Kazakhstan," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(9), pages 1-21, April.
- repec:ntu:ntugeo:vol2-iss1-14-005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pin Li & Jinsuo Zhang, 2019. "Is China’s Energy Supply Sustainable? New Research Model Based on the Exponential Smoothing and GM(1,1) Methods," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-30, January.
- Ioannidis, Alexis & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Li, Xin & Notton, Gilles & Stephanides, Phedeas, 2019. "The case for islands’ energy vulnerability: Electricity supply diversity in 44 global islands," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 440-452.
- Kunikowski Grzegorz, 2019. "European Projects of Common Interest: Impact on Fuel and Energy Markets in Poland," Baltic Journal of Real Estate Economics and Construction Management, Sciendo, vol. 7(1), pages 18-29, February.
- Dharfizi, Awang Dzul Hashriq & Ghani, Ahmad Bashawir Abdul & Islam, Rabiul, 2020. "Evaluating Malaysia's fuel diversification strategies 1981–2016," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Bouwmeester, Maaike C. & Scholtens, Bert, 2017. "Cross-border investment expenditure spillovers in European gas infrastructure," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 371-380.
- Kamonphorn Kanchana & Hironobu Unesaki, 2015. "Assessing Energy Security Using Indicator-Based Analysis: The Case of ASEAN Member Countries," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-47, December.
- Bouwmeester, Maaike & Scholtens, Bert, 2014. "Cross-border spillovers from European gas infrastructure investment," Research Report 14028-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Böhringer, Christoph & Bortolamedi, Markus, 2015.
"Sense and no(n)-sense of energy security indicators,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 359-371.
- Christoph Böhringer & Markus Bortolamedi, 2015. "Sense and No(n)-Sense of Energy Security Indicators," Working Papers V-381-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2015.
- Christoph Böhringer & Markus Bortolamedi, 2015. "Sense and No(n)-Sense of Energy Security Indicators," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 55 / 2015, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Rubio-Varas, Mar & Muñoz-Delgado, Beatriz, 2017. "200 years diversifying the energy mix? Diversification paths of the energy baskets of European early comers vs. latecomers," Working Papers in Economic History 2017/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Xavier Labandeira & Baltazar Manzano, 2012. "Some Economic Aspects of Energy Security," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 47-64.
- Matsumoto, Ken’ichi & Shiraki, Hiroto, 2018. "Energy security performance in Japan under different socioeconomic and energy conditions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 391-401.
- Liu, Litao & Cao, Zhi & Liu, Xiaojie & Shi, Lei & Cheng, Shengkui & Liu, Gang, 2020. "Oil security revisited: An assessment based on complex network analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C).
- Roman Vavrek & Jana Chovancová, 2020. "Energy Performance of the European Union Countries in Terms of Reaching the European Energy Union Objectives," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(20), pages 1-16, October.
- Paul Ojeaga & Odejimi Deborah, 2014. "Demand for Energy and Energy Generation: Does Regional Energy Policy Play a Role?," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 2(1), pages 5-20, June.
- Leman ERDAL, 2015. "Determinants of Energy Supply Security: An Econometric Analysis For Turkey," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 15(2), pages 153-163.
- E. Allevi & L. Boffino & M. E. Giuli & G. Oggioni, 2018. "Evaluating the impacts of the external supply risk in a natural gas supply chain: the case of the Italian market," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 347-384, February.
- Shepard, Jun U. & Pratson, Lincoln F., 2020. "Hybrid input-output analysis of embodied energy security," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 279(C).
- Zhang, Hongwei & Wang, Ying & Yang, Cai & Guo, Yaoqi, 2021. "The impact of country risk on energy trade patterns based on complex network and panel regression analyses," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 222(C).
- Augutis, Juozas & Krikštolaitis, Ričardas & Martišauskas, Linas & Urbonienė, Sigita & Urbonas, Rolandas & Ušpurienė, Aistė Barbora, 2020. "Analysis of energy security level in the Baltic States based on indicator approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 199(C).
More about this item
KeywordsNatural Gas; Security of Supply; Energy Policy; Bulgaria; EU;
All these keywords.
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2010-10-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jake Dyer (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.