Cost Curves for Gas Supply Security: The Case of Bulgaria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Le Coq, Chloé & Paltseva, Elena, 2009.
"Measuring the security of external energy supply in the European Union,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4474-4481, November.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Paltseva, Elena, 2009. "Measuring the Security of External Energy Supply in the European Union," SITE Working Paper Series 2, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noël, P. & Findlater, S. & Chyong, C. K., 2012. "The Cost of Improving Gas Supply Security in the Baltic States," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1204, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chyong, Chi Kong & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2014. "Strategic Eurasian natural gas market model for energy security and policy analysis: Formulation and application to South Stream," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 198-211.
- Pierre Noel & Sachi Findlater & Chi Kong Chyong, 2013. "Baltic Gas Supply Security: Divided We Stand?," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Edward Hunter Christie & Pavel K. Bev & Volodymyr Golovko, 2011. "Vulnerability and Bargaining Power in EU-Russia Gas Relations," FIW Research Reports series III-003, FIW.
More about this item
KeywordsNatural Gas; Security of Supply; Energy Policy; Bulgaria; EU;
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-10-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .