Judge Business School Cambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge
: +44 (0) 1223 339 700
+44 (0) 1223 339 701
Trumpington Street, Cambridge, CB2 1AG
RePEc:edi:jicamuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Silve, F. & Noel, P., 2010. "Cost Curves for Gas Supply Security: The Case of Bulgaria," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1056, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Silve, F. & Noel, P., 2010.
"Cost Curves for Gas Supply Security: The Case of Bulgaria,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1056, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Noël, P. & Findlater, S. & Chyong, C. K., 2012. "The Cost of Improving Gas Supply Security in the Baltic States," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1204, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gal, Nurit & Milstein, Irena & Tishler, Asher & Woo, C.K., 2019. "Investment in electricity capacity under fuel cost uncertainty: Dual-fuel and a mix of single-fuel technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 518-532.
- Chyong, Chi Kong & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2014. "Strategic Eurasian natural gas market model for energy security and policy analysis: Formulation and application to South Stream," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 198-211.
- Pierre Noel & Sachi Findlater & Chi Kong Chyong, 2013. "Baltic Gas Supply Security: Divided We Stand?," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Edward Hunter Christie & Pavel K. Bev & Volodymyr Golovko, 2011. "Vulnerability and Bargaining Power in EU-Russia Gas Relations," FIW Research Reports series III-003, FIW.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Florent Silve should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.