Citations for "Entrepreneurship and financial constraints in Thailand"
by Paulson, Anna L. & Townsend, Robert
- Martijn Boermans & Daan Willebrands, 2012. "Financial constraints, risk taking and firm performance: Recent evidence from microfinance clients in Tanzania," DNB Working Papers 358, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hamdino Hamdan & Pazim @ Fadzim Othman & Wan Sabri Wan Hussin, 2012. "The Importance Of Monitoring And Entrepreneurship Concept As Future Direction Of Microfinance In Malaysia: Case Study In The State Of Selangor," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, July.
- Dean Yang, 2006. "Why Do Migrants Return to Poor Countries? Evidence From Philippine Migrants%u2019 Responses to Exchange Rate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 12396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Démurger, Sylvie & Xu, Hui, 2011.
"Return Migrants: The Rise of New Entrepreneurs in Rural China,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1847-1861.
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2010. "Return migrants : The rise of new entrepreneurs in rural China," Post-Print halshs-00477241, HAL.
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2010. "Return migrants: The rise of new entrepreneurs in rural China," Working Papers 1008, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2011. "Return migrants : The rise of new entrepreneurs in rural China," Post-Print halshs-00627732, HAL.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2009.
"Finance and inequality : theory and evidence,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4967, The World Bank.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph Kaboski & Yongseok Shin, 2009.
"Finance and Development: A Tale of Two Sectors,"
NBER Working Papers
14914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007.
"10 Years after the Crisis: Thailand's Financial System Reform,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-356, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Suwanaporn, Chodechai, 2007. "10 Years after the crisis: Thailand's financial system reform," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 4-20, February.
- Francisco J. Buera & Joseph P. Kaboski & Yongseok Shin, 2013.
"The macroeconomics of microfinance,"
2013-034, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2009.
"Financing Constraints and Entrepreneurship,"
Harvard Business School Working Papers
10-013, Harvard Business School.
- Hohfeld, Lena & Waibel, Hermann, 0. "Investments of Rural Households in Northeast Thailand and the Future of Small Scale Farming," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 52.
- Marco Cagetti & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2005.
"Wealth inequality: data and models,"
Working Paper Series
WP-05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Oscar Landerretche, 2007. "Job flows in chile," Working Papers wp240, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Worawut Wesaratchakit & Tientip Subhanij & Rungporn Roengpitya & Wanvimol Sawangngoenyuang & Chanaporn Sereevoravitgul, 2010. "Financing Thailand for Balanced and Sustainable Growth," Working Papers 2010-06, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Piracha, Matloob & Randazzo, Teresa & Vadean, Florin, 2013. "Remittances and Occupational Outcomes of the Household Members Left-Behind," IZA Discussion Papers 7582, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A. & Ali, Rubaba, 2013.
"Does access to finance matter in microenterprise growth ? evidence from Bangladesh,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6333, The World Bank.
- Khandker, Shahidur & Samad, Hussain & Ali, Rubaba, 2013. "Does Access to Finance Matter in Microenterprise Growth? Evidence from Bangladesh," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149028, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Hussain A. Samad & Rubaba Ali, 2013. "Does Access to Finance Matter in Microenterprise Growth? Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers 15, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- Schäfer, Dorothea & Talavera, Oleksandr & Weir, Charlie, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship, Windfall Gains and Financial Constraints: Evidence from Germany,"
JIBS Working Papers
2010-3, Jönköping International Business School.
- Schäfer, Dorothea & Talavera, Oleksandr & Weir, Charlie, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, windfall gains and financial constraints: Evidence from Germany," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2174-2180, September.
- Dorothea Schaefer & Oleksandr Talavera & Charlie Weir, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Windfall Gains and Financial Constraints: Evidence from Germany," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 009, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Simeon Alder, 2010. "In the Wrong Hands: Complementarities, Resource Allocation, and TFP," Working Papers 018, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Boucher, Stephen R. & Guirkinger, Catherine & Trivelli, Carolina, 2006. "Direct Elicitation of Credit Constraints: Conceptual and Practical Issues with an Empirical Application to Peruvian Agriculture," Working Papers 6883, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- John Strauss & Edward Y. Qian & Minggao Shen & Dong Liu & Mehdi Majbouri & Qi Sun & Qianfan Ying & Yi Zhu, 2010. "Private Sector Industrialization in China: Evidence from Wenzhou," Working Papers id:2468, eSocialSciences.
- Robert M. Townsend & Alexander Karaivanov, 2008. "Enterprise Dynamics and Finance: Distinguishing Mechanism Design from Exogenously Incomplete Markets Models," 2008 Meeting Papers 846, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Han, Linghui & Hare, Denise, 2013. "The link between credit markets and self-employment choice among households in rural China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 52-64.
- William D. Dupor & Andreas Lehnert, 2002. "Increasing returns and optimal oscillating labor supply," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Krashinsky, Harry A., 2006.
"Liquidity Constraints, Household Wealth, and Entrepreneurship Revisited,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert W. Fairlie & Harry A. Krashinsky, 2012. "Liquidity Constraints, Household Wealth, And Entrepreneurship Revisited," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 58(2), pages 279-306, 06.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Harry A. Krashinsky, 2012. "Liquidity Constraints, Household Wealth, and Entrepreneurship Revisited," CESifo Working Paper Series 3784, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Krashinsky, Harry A., 2011. "Liquidity Constraints, Household Wealth, and Entrepreneurship Revisited," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6hv0m2q6, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Pere Arqué-Castells & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2013. "Banking towards development: Evidence from the Spanish banking expansion plan," Working Papers 2013/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Douglas L. Miller & Anna Paulson, 2007. "Risk taking and the quality of informal insurance: gambling and remittances in Thailand," Working Paper Series WP-07-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Eric Bond & James R. Tybout & Hâle Utar, 2008.
"Credit Rationing, Risk Aversion and Industrial Evolution in Developing Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
14116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Tybout & Hale Utar & Eric Bond, 2009. "Credit Rationing, Risk Aversion and Industrial Evolution in Developing Countries," 2009 Meeting Papers 351, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Anna L. Paulson & Robert Townsend, 2003. "Distinguishing limited commitment from moral hazard in models of growth with inequality," Working Paper Series WP-03-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora F. & Panos, Georgios A., 2009. "Entrepreneurship in post-conflict transition : the role of informality and access to finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4935, The World Bank.
- Francisco Buera, 2009. "A dynamic model of entrepreneurship with borrowing constraints: theory and evidence," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 443-464, June.
- Martin Valdivia & Dean Karlan, 2006. "Teaching Entrepreneurship: Impact of Business Training on Microfinance Clients and Institutions," Working Papers 941, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Karaivanov, Alexander, 2012. "Financial constraints and occupational choice in Thai villages," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 201-220.
- Alhassan Iddrisu & Yukichi Mano & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Skills and Industrial Development: The Case of a Car Repair and Metalworking Cluster in Ghana," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 302-326, September.
- MacGee, James C., 2006. "Land Titles, Credit Markets and Wealth Distributions," Working Paper Series RP2006/150, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Luis Miguel Tovar Cuevas & María Teresa Victoria Paredes, 2013. "Migración internacional de retorno y emprendimiento: revisión de la literatura," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 15(29), pages 41-65, July-Dece.
- Vincenzo Quadrini, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in macroeconomics," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 295-311, June.
- Yongseok Shin & Joseph P. Kaboski & Francisco J. Buera, 2011. "Macroeconomics of Microfinance," 2011 Meeting Papers 545, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Li, Lixing & Wu, Xiaoyu, 2014. "Housing price and entrepreneurship in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 436-449.
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn & Tongurai, Jittima, 2015. "The effect of firm size on the leverage–performance relationship during the financial crisis of 2007–2009," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-29.