Migración internacional de retorno y emprendimiento: revisión de la literatura
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Barrett & Philip J. O’Connell, 2001.
"Is There a Wage Premium for Returning Irish Migrants?,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21.
- Barrett, Alan & O'Connell, Philip, 2000. "Is There A Wage Premium for Returning Irish Migrants?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2408, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan Barrett & Philip J. O'Connell, 2000. "Is there a Wage Premium for Returning Irish Migrants?," Papers WP125, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Barrett, Alan & O'Connell, Philip J., 2000. "Is There a Wage Premium for Returning Irish Migrants?," IZA Discussion Papers 135, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Todaro, Michael P, 1969. "A Model for Labor Migration and Urban Unemployment in Less Developed Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 138-148, March.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1998. "What Makes an Entrepreneur?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 26-60, January.
- Stark, Oded & Bloom, David E, 1985. "The New Economics of Labor Migration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 173-178, May.
- Paulson, Anna L. & Townsend, Robert, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and financial constraints in Thailand," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 229-262, March.
- Alice Mesnard, 2004. "Temporary migration and capital market imperfections," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 242-262, April.
- Carlos Medina & Cristhian Manuel Posso, 2009.
"Colombian and South American Immigrants in the United States of America: Education Levels, Job Qualifications and the Decision to Go Back Home,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
005758, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Carlos Medina & Christian Manuel Posso, 2009. "Colombian and South American Immigrants in the United States of America: Education Levels, Job Qualifications and the Decision to Go Back Home," Borradores de Economia 572, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Kilic, Talip & Carletto, Calogero & Davis, Benjamin & Zezza, Alberto, 2007. "Investing back home : return migration and business ownership in Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4366, The World Bank.
- Dustmann, Christian & Kirchkamp, Oliver, 2002.
"The optimal migration duration and activity choice after re-migration,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 351-372, April.
- Dustmann, Christian & Kirchkamp, Oliver, 2000. "The optimal migration duration and activity choice after re-migration," Papers 00-39, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Dustmann, Christian & Kirchkamp, Oliver, 2000. "The Optimal Migration Duration and Activity Choice after Re-migration," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 00-39, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Dustmann, Christian & Kirchkamp, Oliver, 2001. "The Optimal Migration Duration and Activity Choice after Re-migration," IZA Discussion Papers 266, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Evans, David S & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1989. "An Estimated Model of Entrepreneurial Choice under Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 808-827, August.
- G.M. Arif & M. Irfan, 1997. "Return Migration and Occupational Change: The Case of Pakistani Migrants Returned from the Middle East," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 36(1), pages 1-37.
- Dilip Ratha & Sonia Plaza, 2011. "Diaspora for Development in Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2295.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10767 is not listed on IDEAS
- McCormick, Barry & Wahba, Jackline, 2004. "Return International Migration and Geographical Inequality: The Case of Egypt," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Augustin Coulon & Matloob Piracha, 2005.
"Self-selection and the performance of return migrants: the source country perspective,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(4), pages 779-807, November.
- Matloob Piracha & Augustin de Coulon, 2003. "Self-Selection and the Performance of Return Migrants: the Source Country Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp0576, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- De Coulon, Augustin & Piracha, Matloob, 2003. "Self-selection and the performance of return migrants: the source country perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Catherine Y. Co & Ira N. Gang & Myeong-Su Yun, 2000. "Returns to returning," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 13(1), pages 57-79.
More about this item
Keywordsmigración de retorno; emprendimiento; autoempleo; migración international;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rei:ecoins:v:15:y:2013:i:29:p:41-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feextco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.