Investing back home : return migration and business ownership in Albania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marjan Petreski & Nikica Mojsoska-Blazevski & Maja Ristovska & Edi Smokvarski, 2014. "Youth Self-Employment in Households Receiving Remittances in Macedonia," Working Papers PMMA 2014-08, PEP-PMMA.
- Luis Miguel Tovar Cuevas & María Teresa Victoria Paredes, 2013. "Migración internacional de retorno y emprendimiento: revisión de la literatura," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 15(29), pages 41-65, July-Dece.
- Kalaj, Ermira Hoxha, 2009. "Do Remittances Alter Labor Market Participation? A Study of Albania," MPRA Paper 48271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez, Candace & Cummings, Michael E. & Vaaler, Paul M., 2015. "Economic informality and the venture funding impact of migrant remittances to developing countries11Please contact Paul M. Vaaler regarding this paper. This research benefitted from a presentation at ," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, pages 526-545.
- Wan-Hsin Liu, 2014. "Relevance of Own R&D and Sources of Knowledge Transfer for Industrial Innovation in China," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 52(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Mendola, Mariapia & Carletto, Calogero, 2012. "Migration and gender differences in the home labour market: Evidence from Albania," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 870-880.
- Kathleen Beegle & Joachim De Weerdt & Stefan Dercon, 2011.
"Migration and Economic Mobility in Tanzania: Evidence from a Tracking Survey,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(3), pages 1010-1033, August.
- Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Dercon, Stefan, 2008. "Migration and Economic Mobility in Tanzania: Evidence from a Tracking Survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4798, The World Bank.
- Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Dercon, Stefan, 2010. "Migration and Economic Mobility in Tanzania: Evidence from a Tracking Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 7759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- World Bank, 2010. "Albania - The New Growth Agenda : A Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2935, The World Bank.
- Marchetta, Francesca, 2012.
"Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1999-2013.
- Francesca MARCHETTA, 2012. "Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt," Working Papers 201217, CERDI.
- Francesca Marchetta, 2012. "Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt," Working Papers halshs-00693988, HAL.
- Francesca Marchetta, 2012. "Return Migration and the Survival of Entrepreneurial Activities in Egypt," Post-Print halshs-00726453, HAL.
- Ambrosini, J. William & Mayr, Karin & Peri, Giovanni & Radu, Dragos, 2012.
"The Selection of Migrants and Returnees in Romania: Evidence and Long-Run Implications,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6664, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William Ambrosini & Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri & Dragos Radu, 2012. "The Selection of Migrants and Returnees in Romania: Evidence and long-run implications," Working Papers 1216, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Piracha, Matloob & Vadean, Florin, 2010. "Return Migration and Occupational Choice: Evidence from Albania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1141-1155, August.
- Mezger Kveder, Cora Leonie & Flahaux, Marie-Laurence, 2013. "Returning to Dakar: A Mixed Methods Analysis of the Role of Migration Experience for Occupational Status," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 223-238.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Access to Finance; Debt Markets; Voluntary and Involuntary Resettlement;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-09-30 (Development)
- NEP-EEC-2007-09-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2007-09-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .