Citations for "Shadow Economies around the World: What Do We Know?"
by Friedrich Schneider & Robert Klinglmair
- Heinz Handler & Andreas Knabe & Bertrand Koebel & Margit Schratzenstaller & Sven Wehke, 2005. "The Impact of Public Budgets on Overall Productivity Growth," WIFO Working Papers 255, WIFO.
- Kenyon, Thomas, 2008. "Tax Evasion, Disclosure, and Participation in Financial Markets: Evidence from Brazilian Firms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2512-2525, November.
- World Bank, 2008. "Reducing Undeclared Employment in Hungary : Synthesis Report of The World Bank Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8115, The World Bank.
- Gupta, Rangan, 2008.
"Tax evasion and financial repression,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 517-535.
- HALICIOGLU, Ferda & Dell’Anno, Roberto, 2009.
"An ARDL model of unrecorded and recorded economies in Turkey,"
24982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Dell'Anno, 2010. "An ARDL model of unrecorded and recorded economies in Turkey," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 627-646, November.
- Arbex, Marcelo & Galvao, Antonio F. & Gomes, Fábio Augusto Reis, 2010. "Heterogeneity in the Returns to Education and Informal Activities," Insper Working Papers wpe_216, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Alm, James & Torgler, Benno, 2006.
"Culture differences and tax morale in the United States and in Europe,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 224-246, April.
- James Alm & Benno Torgler, 2004. "Culture Differences and Tax Morale in the United States and in Europe," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-14, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Rangan Gupta, 2004.
"Costly State Monitoring and Reserve Requirements,"
2004-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Matsaganis, Manos & Benedek, Dóra & Flevotomou, Maria & Lelkes, Orsolya & Mantovani, Daniela & Nienadowska, Sylwia, 2010. "Distributional implications of income tax evasion in Greece, Hungary and Italy," MPRA Paper 21465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manos Matsaganis & Maria Flevotomou, 2010. "Distributional Implications of Tax Evasion in Greece," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 31, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "Endogenous Tax Evasion and Reserve Requirements: A Comparative Study in the Context of European Economies," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 328, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, 2007.
"Money Laundering and its Regulation,"
Research Department Publications
4493, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Chong, Alberto & Gradstein, Mark, 2007.
"Inequality and informality,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 159-179, February.
- Friedrich G. Schneider, 2006.
"Shadow Economies and Corruption all over the World: What do we really know?,"
Economics working papers
2006-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2006. "Shadow Economies and Corruption All Over the World: What Do We Really Know?," IZA Discussion Papers 2315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schneider, Friedrich G., 2007. "Shadow economies and corruption all over the world: what do we really know?," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Friedrich Schneider, 2006. "Shadow Economies and Corruption all over the World: What do we really Know?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1806, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gayle Allard, 2006. "Euro-productivity and euro-jobs since the 1960s: which institutions mattered?," Working Papers Economia wp06-22, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Ulyssea, Gabriel, 2010. "Regulation of entry, labor market institutions and the informal sector," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 87-99, January.
- Misati, Roseline Nyakerario & Nyamongo, Esman Morekwa, 2011. "Financial development and private investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 139-151.
- Benedek, Dora & Lelkes, Orsolya, 2009.
"The distributional implications of income underreporting in Hungary,"
17308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dóra Benedek & Orsolya Lelkes, 2011. "The Distributional Implications of Income Under‐Reporting in Hungary," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(4), pages 539-560, December.
- Asad Alam & Mamta Murthi & Ruslan Yemtsov & Edmundo Murrugarra & Nora Dudwick & Ellen Hamilton & Erwin Tiongson, 2005. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7287.
- Emilian Dobrescu, 2016. "LINS Curve in Romanian Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 136-136, February.
- Abbi M Kedir & Meryem Duygun Fethi & Colin C Williams, 2011. "Evaluating tax evasion in the European Union: a case study of the prevalence and character of ‘envelope wage’ payments," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/33, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jun 2011.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, 2006. "Doing Business 2007 : How to Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7245.
- Edward Christie & Mario Holzner, 2006. "What Explains Tax Evasion? An Empirical Assessment based on European Data," wiiw Working Papers 40, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bird, Richard M., 2008.
"Tax challenges facing developing countries,"
08/als1, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Richard Bird, 2008. "Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0802, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard Bird, 2008. "Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries," Working Papers Series 12, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Mar 2008.
- Richard M. Bird, 2008. "Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries," Working Papers id:1618, eSocialSciences.
- Miroslava Kostova Karaboytcheva & Carolina Silva Cassorla, 2015. "The shadow economy: a relevant factor for investment decisions in selected European Union countries," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 39(3), pages 305-323.
- Sokolovska, Olena & Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2011. "The effect of tax-tariff reform: evidence from Ukraine," MPRA Paper 42643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriana Anamaria Davidescu (Alexandru), 2014. "Investigating the Impact of Unemployment Rate on the Romanian Shadow Economy. A Complex Approach Based on ARDL and SVAR Analysis," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 109-127, December.
- José Lara Pulido, 2007. "Recaudador vs. contribuyente: el juego de la evasión fiscal," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 22(2), pages 313-334.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Offiong Helen Solomon, 2008. "Shadow economy and unemployment rate in USA: is there a structural relationship? An empirical analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(19), pages 2537-2555.
- Roychowdhury, Punarjit & Dutta, Mousumi, 2011. "Regulation, governance and informality: an empirical analysis of selected countries," MPRA Paper 33775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clarke, George R.G., 2011. "Firm Registration and Bribes: Results from a Microenterprise Survey in Africa," MPRA Paper 31857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hibbs Jr., Douglas A. & Piculescu, Violeta, 2005. "Tax Toleration and Tax Compliance: How Government Affects the Propensity of Firms to Enter the Uno¢ cial Economy," Working Papers in Economics 173, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jun 2006.
- Gayle Allard & Peter H. Lindert, 2006.
"Euro-Productivity and Euro-Jobs since the 1960s: Which Institutions Really Mattered?,"
NBER Working Papers
12460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Lindert & Gayle Allard, 2006. "EURO-PRODUCTIVITY AND EURO-JOBS SINCE THE 1960s: WHICH INSTITUTIONS REALLY MATTERED?," Working Papers 619, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Benno Torgler & James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2005.
"Russian Attitudes Toward Paying Taxes – Before, During, and After the Transition,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0518, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- James Alm, 2007. "Russian attitudes toward paying taxes – before, during, and after the transition," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(12), pages 832-857, February.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2005. "Russian Attitudes Toward Paying Taxes ? Before, During, and After the Transition," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-27, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Thum, Marcel, 2005.
"Korruption und Schattenwirtschaft,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
09/05, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2004. "Desigualdad, instituciones e informalidad," Research Department Publications 4378, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Helene Poirson Ward, 2006. "The Tax System in India; Could Reform Spur Growth?," IMF Working Papers 06/93, International Monetary Fund.
- Berthold, Norbert & von Berchem, Sascha, 2004. "Rot-grüne Reformen am Arbeitsmarkt: ein Armutszeugnis," Discussion Paper Series 72, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- World Bank, 2008. "Bulgaria - Investment Climate Assessment : Volume 2. Detailed Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7868, The World Bank.
- Gustavo Adolfo García, 2010. "Evolución de la informalidad laboral en Colombia: determinantes macro y efectos locales," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 006449, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- European Commission, 2011. "Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2011: tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability," Taxation Papers 28, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Marcelo Arbex & Enlinson Mattos, 2010. "Poverty and the Optimal General Income Tax-cum-Audit Policy," Working Papers 02-2010, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Gabriela Inchauste, 2007. "Informality and Regulations; What Drives Firm Growth?," IMF Working Papers 07/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Gradstein & Alberto E. Chong, 2004.
"Inequality, Institutions, and Informality,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6824, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2014. "The Big Business of Small Enterprises : Evaluation of the World Bank Group Experience with Targeted Support to Small, and Medium-Size Enterprises, 2006-2012," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21191.
- Ignacio Zubriri, 2006. "Social Protection and Social Security Contributions in Spain," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0608, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider, 2005. "Attitudes Towards Paying Taxes in Austria: An Empirical Analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 231-250, 06.
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2007. "Spatial Concentration of the Informal Small and Cottage Industry in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 12622, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Jan J. Rutkowski & Stefano Scarpetta, 2005. "Enhancing Job Opportunities : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7408.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2016. "Professor Schneider's Shadow Economy:What do we really know? A Rejoinder," MPRA Paper 71903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005.
"Asymmetric Information, Tax Evasion and Alternative Instruments of Government Revenue,"
2005-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta, 2006. "Asymmetric Information, Tax Evasion and Alternative Instruments of Government Revenue," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 75-89, February.
- Misati, Roseline Nyakerario & Nyamongo, Esman Morekwa, 2011. "Financial development and private investment in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 139-151, March.
- Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia, 2009. "Personality traits as performance enhancers? A comparative analysis of workers in Russia, Armenia and Kazakhstan," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 71-91, February.
- Douglas Hibbs & Violeta Piculescu, 2005. "Institutions, Corruption and Tax Evasion in the Unofficial Economy," Public Economics 0508003, EconWPA.
- Anderson, C. Leigh & Stamoulis, Kostas, 2006. "Applying Behavioural Economics to International Development Policy," WIDER Working Papers RP2006/24, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Suslov, N. & Mel'tenisova, E., 2015. "Analysis of Energy Price's Impact on Shadow Economies Around the World," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 12-43.
- World Bank, 2011. "Republic of Tajikistan - Country Economic Memorandum : Tajikistan’s Quest for Growth: Stimulating Private Investment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2761, The World Bank.