Citations for "ICT and productivity growth in the United Kingdom"
by Nicholas Oulton
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003.
"The case of the missing productivity growth: or, does information technology explain why productivity accelerated in the United States but not the United Kingdom?,"
Working Paper Series
WP-03-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald & Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003. "The Case of the Missing Productivity Growth: Or, Does Information technology explain why productivity accelerated in the United States but not the United Kingdom?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2021, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Gust, Christopher & Marquez, Jaime, 2004.
"International comparisons of productivity growth: the role of information technology and regulatory practices,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 33-58, February.
- Christopher J. Gust & Jaime R. Marquez, 2002. "International comparisons of productivity growth: the role of information technology and regulatory practices," International Finance Discussion Papers 727, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Burak Karagöl & Erkan Erdil, 2012. "Macroeconomic Effects of Information and Communication Technologies in Turkey and Other OECD Member Countries," STPS Working Papers 1205, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2012.
- Charles St-Arnaud, 2004. "Une approche éclectique d'estimation du PIB potentiel pour le Royaume-Uni," Staff Working Papers 04-46, Bank of Canada.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2015. "Uneven effects of financial liberalization on productivity growth in the EU: Evidence from a dynamic panel investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 334-346.
- James Morsink & Markus Haacker, 2002. "You Say You Want A Revolution; Information Technology and Growth," IMF Working Papers 02/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Macallan, Clare & Millard, Stephen & Parker, Miles, 2008. "The cyclicality of mark-ups and profit margins for the United Kingdom: some new evidence," Bank of England working papers 351, Bank of England.
- Maxim Moroz, 2016. "Depreciation Takes into Account the Difference between the Production Function and Value of Fixed Assets," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 24-74.
- Gilbert Cette & Jacques Mairesse & Yusuf Kocoglu, 2002. "The Diffusion of ICTs and Growth of the French Economy over the Long-term, 1980-2000," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 4, pages 27-38, Spring.
- Maxim Moroz, 2016. "Economical Type of Depreciation," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 3-32.
- Slevin, Geraldine, 2002. "Is There a "New Economy" in Ireland?," Research Technical Papers 3/RT/02, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Carol Coorado & Jonathan Haskel & Cecilia Iona Lasinio & Massimiliano Iommi, 2012. "Intangible Capital and Growth Strategies for Advanced Economies: Measurement and Comparative Results," Working Papers LuissLab 12101, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Stefanie Haller & Iulia Siedschlag, 2011.
"Determinants of ICT adoption: evidence from firm-level data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(26), pages 3775-3788.
- Haller, Stefanie & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2008. "Determinants of ICT Adoption: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Papers DYNREG29, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Charlotta Groth & Soledad Nuñez & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2006. "Productivity growth, adjustment costs and variable factor utilisation: the UK case," Bank of England working papers 295, Bank of England.
- Gilbert Cette & Jacques Mairesse & Yusuf Kocoglu, 2004.
"Diffusion des TIC et croissance potentielle,"
- Jonathan Temple, 2002.
"An Assessment of the New Economy,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
02/542, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Henry van der Wiel & George van Leeuwen, 2003. "Do ICT spillovers matter; evidence from Dutch firm-level data," CPB Discussion Paper 26, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Hasan Bakhshi & Nicholas Oulton & Jamie Thompson, 2003. "Modelling investment when relative prices are trending: theory and evidence for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 189, Bank of England.
- Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2005.
"Productivity Growth and the Role of ICT in the United Kingdom: An Industry View, 1970-2000,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0681, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2005. "Productivity growth and the role of ICT in the United Kingdom: an industry view, 1970-2000," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19901, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cette, G. & Mairesse, J. & Kocoglu, Y., 2004.
"ICT Diffusion and Potential Output Growth,"
112, Banque de France.
- Stefanie Haller & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2007. "The Adoption of ICT: Firm-Level Evidence from Irish Manufacturing Industries," Papers WP204, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Inklaar, Robert & Mahony, Mary O' & Timmer, Marcel, 2003.
"ICT and Europe's productivity performance industry-level growth account comparisons with the United States,"
GGDC Research Memorandum
200368, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Robert Inklaar & Mary O'Mahony & Marcel Timmer, 2005. "ICT AND EUROPE's PRODUCTIVITY PERFORMANCE: INDUSTRY-LEVEL GROWTH ACCOUNT COMPARISONS WITH THE UNITED STATES," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 505-536, December.
- Nicholas Oulton & Sylaja Srinivasan, 2003. "Capital stocks, capital services, and depreciation: an integrated framework," Bank of England working papers 192, Bank of England.
- Cette, G. & Lopez, J., 2009.
"ICT Demand Behaviour: an International Comparison,"
252, Banque de France.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2002. "The Solow Productivity Paradox in Historical Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 3142, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cette, Gilbert & Mairesse, Jacques & Kocoglu, Yusuf, 2005. "Effets de la diffusion des technologies de l’information sur la croissance potentielle et observée," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 81(1), pages 203-230, Mars-Juin.
- Slevin, Geraldine, 2005. "Y a-t-il une nouvelle économie en Irlande?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 81(1), pages 111-142, Mars-Juin.
- O'Mahony, Mary & Robinson, Catherine & Vecchi, Michela, 2008.
"The impact of ICT on the demand for skilled labour: A cross-country comparison,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1435-1450, December.
- Catherine Robinson & Mary O'Mahony & Michela Vecchi, 2004. "The Impact Of ICT On The Demand For Skilled Labour: A Cross-Country Comparison," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 91, Royal Economic Society.
- Sang-Yong Tom Lee & Xiao Jia Guo, 2004. "Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Spillover: A Panel Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 722, Econometric Society.
- Atzeni, Gianfranco E. & Carboni, Oliviero A., 2006. "ICT productivity and firm propensity to innovative investment: Evidence from Italian microdata," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 139-156, June.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2002.
"Productivity growth in the Industrial Revolution: a new growth accounting perspective,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2004. "Productivity Growth in the Industrial Revolution: A New Growth Accounting Perspective," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(02), pages 521-535, June.
- G. Atzeni & O. Carboni, 2004.
"ICT productivity and firm propensity to innovative investment: learning effect evidence from italian micro data,"
Working Paper CRENoS
200414, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Gianfranco Enrico Atzeni & Oliviero Antonio Carboni, 2005. "ICT productivity and firm propensity to innovative investment: learning effect evidence from italina micro data," Industrial Organization 0503012, EconWPA.
- Martin AarÃ¸e Christensen, 2015. "A CGE model with ICT and R&D-driven endogenous growth: A detailed model description," JRC Working Papers JRC97908, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Carmichael, Fiona & Ercolani, Marco & Kang, Lili & Maimaiti, Yasheng & O'Mahony, Mary & Peng, Fei & Robinson, Catherine, 2009. "Training, education and productivity," MPRA Paper 39899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Alain Muet, 2006. "Impacts économiques de la révolution numérique," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 347-375.
- Johanna Melka & Nanno Mulder & Laurence Nayman & Soledad Zignago, 2003. "Skills, Technology and Growth is ICT the Key to Success ? An Analysis of ICT Impact on French Growth," Working Papers 2003-04, CEPII research center.
- Gilbert Cette & Christian Pfister, 2004. "Challenges of the “New Economy” for Monetary Policy," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 8, pages 27-36, Spring.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2003. "Quantifying the contribution of technological change to economic growth in different eras: a review of the evidence," Economic History Working Papers 22350, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.