Citations for "An Empirical Analysis of the Pricing of Collateralized Debt Obligations"
by Francis A. Longstaff & Arvind Rajan
- Marco Taboga, 2013.
"What is a prime bank? A Euribor ï¿½ OIS spread perspective,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
895, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marco Taboga, 2014. "What Is a Prime Bank? A Euribor–OIS Spread Perspective," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 51-75, 03.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009.
"Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking,"
09-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2014. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers 14-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mardi Dungey & Gerald P. Dwyer & Thomas Flavin, 2011.
"Systematic and liquidity risk in subprime-mortgage backed securities,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2011-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mardi Dungey & Gerald Dwyer & Thomas Flavin, 2013. "Systematic and Liquidity Risk in Subprime-Mortgage Backed Securities," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 5-32, February.
- Dungey, Mardi & Dwyer, Gerald P. & Flavin, Thomas, 2011. "Systematic and Liquidity Risk in Subprime-Mortgage Backed Securities," Working Papers 11817, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Thomas Flavin & Gerald P. Dwyer & Mardi Dungey, 2011. "Systematic and Liquidity Risk in Subprime-Mortgage Backed SecuritiesM," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n219-11, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Mardi Dungey & Gerald P. Dwyer & Thomas Flavin, 2011. "Systematic and Liquidity Risk in Subprime-Mortgage Backed Securities," CAMA Working Papers 2011-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Deng, Yongheng & Gabriel, Stuart A. & Sanders, Anthony B., 2011. "CDO market implosion and the pricing of subprime mortgage-backed securities," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 68-80, June.
- Junye Li & Gabriele Zinna, 2014. "How much of bank credit risk is sovereign risk? Evidence from the eurozone," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 990, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zhu, Haibin & Tarashev, Nikola A., 2008. "The pricing of correlated default risk: evidence from the credit derivatives market," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2013.
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Ascheberg, Marius & Bick, Björn & Kraft, Holger, 2013. "Hedging structured credit products during the credit crisis: A horse race of 10 models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1687-1705.
- Mariko Fujii, 2010. "Securitized Products, Financial Regulation, and Systemic Risk," Working Papers id:3007, eSocialSciences.
- David E Allen & Robert Powell, 2012. "The fluctuating default risk of Australian banks," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 37(2), pages 297-325, August.
- Longstaff, Francis A., 2010. "The subprime credit crisis and contagion in financial markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 436-450, September.
- Azizpour, Shahriar & Giesecke, Kay & Kim, Baeho, 2011. "Premia for correlated default risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1340-1357, August.
- Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule, 2011.
"Securitization rating performance and agency incentives,"
BIS Papers chapters,
in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Portfolio and risk management for central banks and sovereign wealth funds, volume 58, pages 287-314
Bank for International Settlements.
- Daniel Roesch & Harald Scheule, 2011. "Securitization Rating Performance and Agency Incentives," Working Papers 182011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Juan Ignacio & Rodríguez-Moreno, María, 2010. "Systemic risk measures: the simpler the better," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 9291, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Mariko Fujii, 2010. "Securitized Products, Financial Regulation, and Systemic Risk," Finance Working Papers 23010, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pagnoncelli, Bernardo K. & Cifuentes, Arturo, 2014. "Credit risk assessment of fixed income portfolios using explicit expressions," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 224-230.
- Antje Berndt & Peter Ritchken & Zhiqiang Sun, 2010. "On Correlation and Default Clustering in Credit Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(7), pages 2680-2729, July.
- Rainer Jobst & Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule & Martin Schmelzle, 2015. "A Simple Econometric Approach for Modeling Stress Event Intensities," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(4), pages 300-320, 04.
- Tsui, L. K., 2010. "Multi-Factor Bottom-Up Model for Pricing Credit Derivatives," MPRA Paper 23090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodríguez-Moreno, María & Peña, Juan Ignacio, 2013. "Systemic risk measures: The simpler the better?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1817-1831.
- Joachim Sicking & Thomas Guhr & Rudi Sch\"afer, 2016. "Extreme Concurrent Portfolio Losses in Credit Risk," Papers 1604.06917, arXiv.org.
- Nadauld, Taylor D. & Sherlund, Shane M., 2009.
"The Role of the Securitization Process in the Expansion of Subprime Credit,"
Working Paper Series
2009-9, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Taylor D. Nadauld & Shane M. Sherlund, 2009. "The role of the securitization process in the expansion of subprime credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mardi Dungey & Gerald P. Dwyer & Thomas Flavin, 2009. "Vintage and credit rating: what matters in the ABX data during the credit crunch?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Rama Cont & Andreea Minca, 2013. "Recovering portfolio default intensities implied by CDO quotes," Post-Print hal-00413730, HAL.
- Das, Sanjiv R. & Hanouna, Paul & Sarin, Atulya, 2009. "Accounting-based versus market-based cross-sectional models of CDS spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 719-730, April.
- Sanjiv R. Das & Rangarajan K. Sundaram, 2007. "An Integrated Model for Hybrid Securities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(9), pages 1439-1451, September.
- Jarrow, Robert A., 2011. "Credit market equilibrium theory and evidence: Revisiting the structural versus reduced form credit risk model debate," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 2-7, March.
- Emanuel Bagna & Giuseppe Di Martino & Davide Rossi, 2014. "An anatomy of the Level 3 fair-value hierarchy discount," DEM Working Papers Series 065, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald, 2012. "Capital incentives and adequacy for securitizations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 733-748.
- Kim, Jungmu & Park, Yuen Jung & Ryu, Doojin, 2016. "Hawkes-diffusion process and the conditional probability of defaults in the Eurozone," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 449(C), pages 301-310.
- Matthias Fleckenstein & Francis A. Longstaff & Hanno Lustig, 2013. "Deflation Risk," NBER Working Papers 19238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wojtowicz, Marcin, 2014. "CDOs and the financial crisis: Credit ratings and fair premia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-13.
- Giesecke, Kay & Longstaff, Francis A. & Schaefer, Stephen & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2011. "Corporate bond default risk: A 150-year perspective," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 233-250.
- Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule, 2014. "Forecasting Mortgage Securitization Risk Under Systematic Risk and Parameter Uncertainty," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 81(3), pages 563-586, 09.
- Francis A. Longstaff & Brett Myers, 2009. "Valuing Toxic Assets: An Analysis of CDO Equity," NBER Working Papers 14871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Augustin, Patrick & Subrahmanyam, Marti G. & Tang, Dragon Yongjun & Wang, Sarah Qian, 2014. "Credit Default Swaps: A Survey," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 9(1-2), pages 1-196, December.
- Fender, Ingo & Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Matthias, 2012. "Daily pricing of emerging market sovereign CDS before and during the global financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2786-2794.
- David E Allen & R.R Boffey & R. J. Powell, 2011. "Survival of the fittest: contagion as a determinant of Canadian and Australian bank risk," Working papers 2011-03, Edith Cowan University, School of Business.
- Arora, Navneet & Gandhi, Priyank & Longstaff, Francis A., 2012. "Counterparty credit risk and the credit default swap market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 280-293.
- Kay Giesecke & Baeho Kim & Shilin Zhu, 2011. "Monte Carlo Algorithms for Default Timing Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(12), pages 2115-2129, December.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:156:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jia-Wen Gu & Wai-Ki Ching & Tak-Kuen Siu & Harry Zheng, 2013.
"On Reduced Form Intensity-based Model with Trigger Events,"
- Jia-Wen Gu & Wai-Ki Ching & Tak-Kuen Siu & Harry Zheng, 2014. "On reduced-form intensity-based model with ‘trigger’ events," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 65(3), pages 331-339, March.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini & Roberto Torresetti, 2009. "Credit models and the crisis, or: how I learned to stop worrying and love the CDOs," Papers 0912.5427, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Koziol, Christian & Koziol, Philipp & Schön, Thomas, 2014.
"Do correlated defaults matter for CDS premia? An empirical analysis,"
21/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Christian Koziol & Philipp Koziol & Thomas Schön, 2015. "Do correlated defaults matter for CDS premia? An empirical analysis," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 191-224, October.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Robert S. Goldstein & Fan Yang, 2010. "On the Relative Pricing of long Maturity S&P 500 Index Options and CDX Tranches," NBER Working Papers 15734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bo, Lijun & Capponi, Agostino, 2015. "Counterparty risk for CDS: Default clustering effects," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 29-42.
- Man Cho, 2009. "Managing Mortgage Credit Risk: What Went Wrong With the Subprime and Alt-A Markets?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 295-324.
- Jorge A. Chan-Lau, 2006. "Is Systematic Default Risk Priced in Equity Returns? A Cross-Sectional Analysis Using Credit Derivatives Prices," IMF Working Papers 06/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Di Cesare, Antonio, 2009. "Securitization and Bank Stability," MPRA Paper 16831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feng-Hui Yu & Wai-Ki Ching & Jia-Wen Gu & Tak-Kuen Siu, 2016. "Interacting Default Intensity with Hidden Markov Process," Papers 1603.02902, arXiv.org.
- Matthias Bodenstedt & Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule, 2013. "The path to impairment: do credit-rating agencies anticipate default events of structured finance transactions?," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(9), pages 841-860, October.