Citations for "An Empirical Analysis of the Pricing of Collateralized Debt Obligations"
by Francis A. Longstaff & Arvind Rajan
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009.
"Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking,"
09-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking," Working Paper 2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Nadauld, Taylor D. & Sherlund, Shane M., 2009.
"The Role of the Securitization Process in the Expansion of Subprime Credit,"
Working Paper Series
2009-9, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Taylor D. Nadauld & Shane M. Sherlund, 2009. "The role of the securitization process in the expansion of subprime credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald, 2012. "Capital incentives and adequacy for securitizations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 733-748.
- Mardi Dungey & Jerry Dwyer & Tom Flavin, 2009. "Vintage and credit rating: what matters in the ABX data during the credit crunch?," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Daniel Roesch & Harald Scheule, 2011.
"Securitization Rating Performance and Agency Incentives,"
182011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Daniel Rösch & Harald Scheule, 2011. "Securitization rating performance and agency incentives," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Portfolio and risk management for central banks and sovereign wealth funds, volume 58, pages 287-314 Bank for International Settlements.
- Emanuel Bagna & Giuseppe Di Martino & Davide Rossi, 2014. "An anatomy of the Level 3 fair-value hierarchy discount," DEM Working Papers Series 065, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Arora, Navneet & Gandhi, Priyank & Longstaff, Francis A., 2012. "Counterparty credit risk and the credit default swap market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 280-293.
- Francis A. Longstaff & Brett Myers, 2009. "Valuing Toxic Assets: An Analysis of CDO Equity," NBER Working Papers 14871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariko Fujii, 2010. "Securitized Products, Financial Regulation, and Systemic Risk," Finance Working Papers 23010, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mardi Dungey & Gerald Dwyer & Thomas Flavin, 2013.
"Systematic and Liquidity Risk in Subprime-Mortgage Backed Securities,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 5-32, February.
- Dungey, Mardi & Dwyer, Gerald P. & Flavin, Thomas, 2011. "Systematic and Liquidity Risk in Subprime-Mortgage Backed Securities," Working Papers 11817, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance.
- Mardi Dungey & Gerald P. Dwyer & Thomas Flavin, 2011. "Systematic and liquidity risk in subprime-mortgage backed securities," Working Paper 2011-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Thomas Flavin & Gerald P. Dwyer & Mardi Dungey, 2011. "Systematic and Liquidity Risk in Subprime-Mortgage Backed SecuritiesM," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n219-11, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Mardi Dungey & Gerald P. Dwyer & Thomas Flavin, 2011. "Systematic and Liquidity Risk in Subprime-Mortgage Backed Securities," CAMA Working Papers 2011-30, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David E Allen & R.R Boffey & R. J. Powell, 2011. "Survival of the fittest: contagion as a determinant of Canadian and Australian bank risk," Working papers 2011-03, Edith Cowan University, School of Business.
- Giesecke, Kay & Longstaff, Francis A. & Schaefer, Stephen & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2011. "Corporate bond default risk: A 150-year perspective," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 233-250.
- Jarrow, Robert A., 2011. "Credit market equilibrium theory and evidence: Revisiting the structural versus reduced form credit risk model debate," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 2-7, March.
- Tsui, L. K., 2010. "Multi-Factor Bottom-Up Model for Pricing Credit Derivatives," MPRA Paper 23090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deng, Yongheng & Gabriel, Stuart A. & Sanders, Anthony B., 2011. "CDO market implosion and the pricing of subprime mortgage-backed securities," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 68-80, June.
- Di Cesare, Antonio, 2009. "Securitization and Bank Stability," MPRA Paper 16831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2012. "Securitization," NBER Working Papers 18611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Fleckenstein & Francis A. Longstaff & Hanno Lustig, 2013. "Deflation Risk," NBER Working Papers 19238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge A. Chan-Lau, 2006. "Is Systematic Default Risk Priced in Equity Returns? A Cross-Sectional Analysis Using Credit Derivatives Prices," IMF Working Papers 06/148, International Monetary Fund.
- Jia-Wen Gu & Wai-Ki Ching & Tak-Kuen Siu & Harry Zheng, 2013. "On Reduced Form Intensity-based Model with Trigger Events," Papers 1301.0109, arXiv.org.
- Azizpour, Shahriar & Giesecke, Kay & Kim, Baeho, 2011. "Premia for correlated default risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1340-1357, August.
- Marco Taboga, 2014.
"What Is a Prime Bank? A Euribor–OIS Spread Perspective,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 51-75, 03.
- Marco Taboga, 2013. "What is a prime bank? A Euribor ï¿½ OIS spread perspective," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 895, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fender, Ingo & Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Matthias, 2012. "Daily pricing of emerging market sovereign CDS before and during the global financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2786-2794.
- Matthias Fleckenstein & Francis A. Longstaff & Hanno Lustig, 2010.
"Why Does the Treasury Issue Tips? The Tips-Treasury Bond Puzzle,"
NBER Working Papers
16358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanno Lustig, 2011. "Why Does the Treasury Issue TIPS? The TIPS-Treasury Bond Puzzle," 2011 Meeting Papers 1443, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Longstaff, Francis A., 2010. "The subprime credit crisis and contagion in financial markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 436-450, September.
- Mariko Fujii, 2010. "Securitized Products, Financial Regulation, and Systemic Risk," Working Papers id:3007, eSocialSciences.
- Das, Sanjiv R. & Hanouna, Paul & Sarin, Atulya, 2009. "Accounting-based versus market-based cross-sectional models of CDS spreads," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 719-730, April.
- Antje Berndt & Peter Ritchken & Zhiqiang Sun, 2010. "On Correlation and Default Clustering in Credit Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(7), pages 2680-2729, July.
- Pagnoncelli, Bernardo K. & Cifuentes, Arturo, 2014. "Credit risk assessment of fixed income portfolios using explicit expressions," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 224-230.
- Zhu, Haibin & Tarashev, Nikola A., 2008. "The pricing of correlated default risk: evidence from the credit derivatives market," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Rama Cont & Andreea Minca, 2013. "Recovering portfolio default intensities implied by CDO quotes," Post-Print hal-00413730, HAL.
- Ascheberg, Marius & Bick, Björn & Kraft, Holger, 2013. "Hedging structured credit products during the credit crisis: A horse race of 10 models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1687-1705.
- Wojtowicz, Marcin, 2014. "CDOs and the financial crisis: Credit ratings and fair premia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 1-13.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini & Roberto Torresetti, 2009. "Credit models and the crisis, or: how I learned to stop worrying and love the CDOs," Papers 0912.5427, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Koziol, Christian & Koziol, Philipp & Schön, Thomas, 2014. "Do correlated defaults matter for CDS premia? An empirical analysis," Discussion Papers 21/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:156:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Man Cho, 2009. "Managing Mortgage Credit Risk: What Went Wrong With the Subprime and Alt-A Markets?," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 295-324.
- Rodríguez-Moreno, María & Peña, Juan Ignacio, 2013. "Systemic risk measures: The simpler the better?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1817-1831.