Citations for "The Limits of Trade Policy Reform in Developing Countries"
by Dani Rodrik
- Thi Anh-Dao Tran, 1999. "Libéralisation commerciale et industrialisation en Asie du Sud-Est : implications pour le Vietnam," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(158), pages 397-420.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/1998-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paz, Lourenço S., 2014. "The impacts of trade liberalization on informal labor markets: A theoretical and empirical evaluation of the Brazilian case," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 330-348.
- Ahmed, Gulzar & Arshad Khan, Muhammad & Afzal, Muhammad, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 70744, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2016.
- Javed Younas & Subhayu Bandyopadhyay, 2007. "Do donors care about declining trade revenues from liberalization? an analysis of aid allocation," Working Papers 2007-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 1998. "Trade liberalization and endogenous growth in a small open economy : a quantitative assessment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1970, The World Bank.
- Xiangming Li, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Real Exchange Rate Movement," IMF Working Papers 03/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Mauricio Bittencourt & Donald Larson & David Kraybill, 2010.
"Regional Short-Run Effects Of Trade Liberalization In Brazil,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 65-85.
- Bittencourt, Maurício Vaz Lobo & Larson, Donald W. & Kraybill, David S., 2005. "Regional Short Run Effects of Trade Liberalization in Brazil," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19132, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2002. "Trade liberalization, product variety and growth in a small open economy: a quantitative assessment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 247-272, March.
- Judith Dean, 1995. "From protectionism to free trade fever? Recent reforms in developing countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 369-385, October.
- Pavel Kadochnikov, 2006. "An Analysis of Import Substitution in Russia after the 1998 Crisis," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 95, pages 148-148.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 2003. "Vom Washington-Konsens zum Post-Washington-Dissens? Glaubwürdigkeit, Timing und Sequencing wirtschaftlicher Reformen," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3082, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Amelia U. Santos-Paulino, 2000.
"Trade Liberalisation and Export Performance in Selected Developing Countries,"
Studies in Economics
0012, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- A. U. Santos-Paulino, 2002. "Trade Liberalisation and Export Performance in Selected Developing Countries," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 140-164.
- Leonardo Baccini & Johannes Urpelainen, 2012. "Strategic side payments: preferential trading agreements, economic reform, and foreign aid," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45057, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Omer Gokcekus & Kwabena Anyane-Ntow & T.R. Richmond, 2001. "Human Capital and Efficiency: The Role of Education and Experience in Micro-Enterprises of Ghana¡¯s Wood-Products Industry," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 26(1), pages 103-113, June.
- Oliver Morrissey & Jennifer Mbabazi & Chris Milner, 2010.
"Are Inequality and Trade Liberalization Influences on Growth and Poverty?,"
- Mbabazi, Jennifer & Morrissey, Oliver & Milner, Chris, 2001. "Are Inequality and Trade Liberalization Influences on Growth and Poverty?," WIDER Working Paper Series 132, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- T.P. Bhat, 2015. "Structural Changes in Indiaâ€™s Foreign Trade," Working Papers id:6603, eSocialSciences.
- Austria, Myrna S., 1994. "Textile and Garment Industries," Research Paper Series RPS 1994-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Geng, Nan, 2011. "The dynamics of market structure and firm-level adjustment to India's pro-market economic liberalizing reforms, 1988-2006: A Time Varying Panel Smooth Transition Regression (TV-PSTR) approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 506-519, October.
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos, "undated".
"Competition for Aid and Trade Policy,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
94-12, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Singh, Ajit, 2013. "Competition, Competition Policy, Competitiveness, Globalisation and Development," MPRA Paper 53027, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jan 2014.
- Dani Rodrik, 1993. "Trade and Industrial Policy Reform in Developing Countries: A Review of Recent Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaime Ros, 1992. "La reforma del régimen comercial en México durante los años ochenta: sus efectos económicos y dimensiones políticas," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, vol. 22(3), pages 101-131, October.
- Henry Schwalbenberg, 1994. "Economic reform: Political environment and the efficacy of economic conditionalities," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 203-210, March.
- Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2005.
"How Costly is it for Poor Farmers to Lift Themselves out of Subsistence?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Cadot & Laure Dutoit & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2005. "How Costly is it for Poor Farmers to Lift Themselves out of Subsistence?," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 05.09, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Cesar Martinelli & Mariano Tommasi, 1993. "Sequencing of Economic Reforms in the Presence of Political Constraints," UCLA Economics Working Papers 701, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996.
"Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing,"
Departmental Working Papers
1996-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Chand, Satish & Sne, Kunal, 2002. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 120-132, February.
- Satish Chand & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing," Trade and Development 96/11, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Kishor Sharma, 2000. "Liberalization and Structural Change: Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing," Working Papers 812, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Reforms, and Development: Empirical Evidence," ICER Working Papers 38-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Sharma, Kishor & Oczkowski, Edward & Jayasuriya, Sisira, 2001. "Liberalization, export incentives, and trade intensity: new evidence from Nepalese manufacturing industries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 123-135.
- Charles Ackah, & Oliver Morrissey, "undated". "Trade Liberalisation is Good for You if You are Rich," Discussion Papers 07/01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Hiranya Mukhopadhyay, "undated". "Trade Liberalization in Sub-Saharan Africa: Stagnation or Growth'," QEH Working Papers qehwps13, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Rim BEN AYED MOUELHI, 2007. "The Impact Of Trade Liberalization On Tunisian Manufacturing: Structure, Performance And Employment," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 25, pages 87-114.
- Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "How costly is it for poor farmers to lift themselves out of poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3881, The World Bank.
- Angirasa, Aditi K. & Ocana, Claudia, 2003. "The Free Trade Debate: One More Round," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35179, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sajal Lahiri & Anjum Nasim, 2005. "Commercial Policy Reform in Pakistan: Opening up the Economy under Revenue Constraints," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(6), pages 723-739, November.
- Mihir Pandey, 2004. "Impact of trade liberalisation in manufacturing industry in India in the 1980s and 1990s," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 140, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Neil Foster, 2008. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Economic Growth: Evidence from a Quantile Regression Analysis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 543-567, November.
- Edward Oczkowski & Kishor Sharma, 2005. "Determinants of Efficiency in Least Developed Countries: Further Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing Firms," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 617-630.
- Gnangnon, Sèna Kimm, 2016. "Aid for Trade and trade tax revenues in developing countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 9-22.
- Penelope Pacheco-López, 2004. "Does The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Exports, Imports, the Balance of Payments and Growth: the Case of Mexico," Studies in Economics 0401, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Walle, Yabibal M., 2014. "Openness and the finance-growth nexus," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 235-247.
- Smets, Lodewijk & Knack, Stephen, 2014. "World Bank lending and the quality of economic policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6924, The World Bank.
- Karp, Larry & STEFANOU, SPIRO, 1995. "Prospects and Policy for Central and East European Agriculture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0wk3n1dd, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Uma Kambhampati & Ashok Parikh, 2003.
"Disciplining firms: the impact of trade reforms on profit margins in Indian industry,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 461-470.
- Uma S. Kambhampati & Ashok Parikh, 2007. "Disciplining Firms: The Impact of Trade Reforms on Profit Margins in Indian Industry," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Trade Liberalisation Impact on Growth and Trade in Developing Countries, chapter 2, pages 27-45 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bittencourt, Maurício Vaz Lobo & Kraybill, David S. & Larson, Donald W., 2006. "Consequences Of Trade Liberalization On Poverty And Income Distribution In Brazil," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21128, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 2015. "Industrialisation, Employment and Poverty," Departmental Working Papers 2015-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo, 2015.
"Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries in the WTO,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 67-86, January.
- Paola Conconi & Carlo Perroni, 2014. "Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries in the WTO," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/60, European University Institute.
- Funke, Norbert, 1993. "Timing and sequencing of reforms: Competing views," Kiel Working Papers 552, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ben Fine, 1996. "A formal note on new theories of international trade and development," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 805-811.
- Feal-Zubimendi, Soledad, 2007.
"Crecimiento Económico y Apertura Comercial: Análisis de la Influencia de los Canales
[Trade Openness and Economic Growth: Analysis of the Channels of Influence]," MPRA Paper 63343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kie:kieliw:552 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Parameswaram, 2002. "Economic reforms and technical efficiency: Firm level evidence from selected industries in India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 339, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Nahed Zghidi & Zouheir Abida, 2014. "Financial Development, Trade Openness and Economic Growth in North African Countries," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(53), pages 91-120, September.
- Hernandez-Estrada, Julio, 1995. "New Trade Relations: A Developing Country Perspective," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183379, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mete FERIDUN & Janet O. OLUSI & Benjamin Ayodele FOLORUNSO, 2006. "Analyzing The Impact Of Globalization On Economic Development In Developing Economies: An Application Of Error Correction Modelling (Ecm)To Nigeria," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 6(3).
- Hiranya Mukhopadhyay, 1999. "Trade liberalization in sub-Saharan Africa: stagnation or growth?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 825-835.
- Singh, Ajit, 1995. "Close" vs. "Strategic" integration with the world economy and the "market friendly approach to development" vs. an "industrial policy," MPRA Paper 53562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramirez, Miguel D., 2003. "Mexico under NAFTA: a critical assessment," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 863-892.
- Graham Bird, 1999. "How important is sound domestic macroeconomics in attracting capital inflows to developing countries?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 1-26.
- Cesar Martinelli, 2001. "Essays on Political Economy of Political Reform," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000135, David K. Levine.
- Edward Oczkowski & Kishor Sharma, 2001. "Imperfect Competition, Returns To Scale and Productivity Growth In Australian Manufacturing: A Smooth Transition Approach To Trade Liberalisation," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 99-113, June.
- Yap, Josef T., 1999. "Trade, Competitiveness and Finance in the Philippine Manufacturing Sector, 1980-1995," Discussion Papers DP 1999-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mohammad Shah Alam, 2001. "Making The Special And Differential Provisions Of Wto Agreements Effective For The Least Developed Countries: Perspectives From Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 13, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Fabiana Machado & Giselle Vesga, 2015. "The Political Economy of Pension Reform: Public Opinion in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91457, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mehlum, Halvor, 2002. "Zimbabwe: Investments, credibility and the dynamics following trade liberalization: on the investment response during trade reform," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 565-584, August.
- Dr. Zelha Altinkaya, 2013. "Market Structure And Globalization At Asian Countries With Specific Example Of Auto Industry In Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 13(2), pages 10-23, October.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Nasim, Anjum & Ghani, Jawaid, 2000. "Optimal second-best tariffs on an intermediate input with particular reference to Pakistan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 393-416, April.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Isik, Ihsan & Mamun, Abdullah, 2010. "Trade liberalization and industry performance in Bangladesh," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 399-417, May.