The Impact Of Trade Liberalization On Tunisian Manufacturing: Structure, Performance And Employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavcnik, Nina & Blom, Andreas & Goldberg, Pinelopi & Schady, Norbert, 2003. "Trade liberalization and labor market adjustment in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2982, The World Bank.
- Sharma, K., 2000. "Liberalization and Structural Change: Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing," Papers 812, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Eva Paus & Nola Reinhardt & Michael Robinson, 2003.
"Trade Liberalization and Productivity Growth in Latin American Manufacturing, 1970-98,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-15.
- Eva Paus & Nola Reinhardt & Michael Robinson, 2003. "Trade liberalization and productivity growth in latin american manufacturing, 1970-98," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 127-127.
- Greenaway, David & Morgan, Wyn & Wright, Peter W, 1998. "Trade Reform, Adjustment and Growth: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1547-1561, September.
- Bjurek, Hans & Durevall, Dick, 1998. "Does Market Liberalization Increase Total Factor Productivity: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector in Zimbabwe," Working Papers in Economics 10, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "The Limits of Trade Policy Reform in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 87-105, Winter.
- Alam, Ila M Semenick & Morrison, Andrew R, 2000. "Trade Reform Dynamics and Technical Efficiency: The Peruvian Experience," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 309-330, May.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1992.
"Trade orientation, distortions and growth in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 31-57, July.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "Trade Orientation, Distortions and Growth in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Currie, Janet & Harrison, Ann E, 1997. "Sharing the Costs: The Impact of Trade Reform on Capital and Labor in Morocco," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 44-71, July.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Narayanan, K., 2001. "Liberalisation and The Differential Conduct and Performance of Firms: A Study of the Indian Automobile Sector," Discussion Paper Series a414, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsTRADE LIBERALIZATION; PERFORMANCE; GROWTH; STRUCTURE; MANUFACTURING SECTOR; TUNISIA;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tou:journl:v:25:y:2007:p:87-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christophe Van Huffel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/letlnfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.