Liberalisation and The Differential Conduct and Performance of Firms: A Study of the Indian Automobile Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 1998. "National Income in Postwar Central Asia," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 39(2), pages 67-100, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2014. "How Robust is the Connection between Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Tunisia’s Exports?," MPRA Paper 57505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rim BEN AYED MOUELHI, 2007. "The Impact Of Trade Liberalization On Tunisian Manufacturing: Structure, Performance And Employment," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 25, pages 87-114.
- Ranawat, Mahipat & Tiwari, Rajnish, 2009. "Influence of government policies on industry development: The case of India's automotive industry," Working Papers 57, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0166-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsliberalisation; firm's conduct; performance of firms; Automobiles; developing countries; India;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:a414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .