Internationalization of Tata Motors: Strategic Analysis Using Flowing Stream Strategy Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ilya Okhmatovskiy, 2010. "Performance Implications of Ties to the Government and SOEs: A Political Embeddedness Perspective," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1020-1047, September.
- Becker-Ritterspach, Florian & Bruche, Gert, 2012. "Capability creation and internationalization with business group embeddedness – the case of Tata Motors in passenger cars," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 232-247.
- ., 2017. "Institutional infrastructure and economic games," Chapters, in: Time, Space and Capital, chapter 10, pages 188-208, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kumar Shalender & Rajesh Kumar Yadav, 2019. "Strategic Flexibility, Manager Personality, and Firm Performance: The Case of Indian Automobile Industry," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 20(1), pages 77-90, March.
- Yugal Nauhria & Makarand S. Kulkarni & Sunil Pandey, 2018. "Development of Strategic Value Chain Framework for Indian Car Manufacturing Industry," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 19(1), pages 21-40, March.
- Sanjaya Lall, 2001. "Competitiveness, Technology and Skills," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2298.
- Tapan Sahoo & D.K. Banwet & K. Momaya, 2011. "Strategic technology management in the auto component industry in India: A case study of select organizations," Journal of Advances in Management Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 9-29, May.
- Narayanan, K., 2001. "Liberalisation and The Differential Conduct and Performance of Firms: A Study of the Indian Automobile Sector," Discussion Paper Series a414, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; Flowing stream strategy; Internationalization; Tata Motors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijogbc:v:14:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s42943-019-00006-z. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.