Regional Short-Run Effects Of Trade Liberalization In Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bittencourt, Maurício Vaz Lobo & Larson, Donald W. & Kraybill, David S., 2005. "Regional Short Run Effects of Trade Liberalization in Brazil," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19132, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
References listed on IDEAS
- Lal, Deepak, 1986. "Stolper-Samuelson-Rybczynski in the Pacific : Real wages and real exchange rates in the Philippines, 1956-1978," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 181-204, April.
- Thurlow, James & van Seventer, Dirk Ernst, 2002. "A standard computable general equilibrium model for South Africa," TMD discussion papers 100, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Danny M. Leipziger & Claudio Frischtak & Homi Kharas & John F. Normand, 1997. "Mercosur: Integration and Industrial Policy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 585-603, August.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Domingues, Edson P. & Perobelli, Fernando S., 2002. "Regional effects of economic integration: the case of Brazil," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 453-482, August.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014.
"Trade liberalization, poverty and efficient equity,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 11, pages 255-286
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2003. "Trade liberalization, poverty and efficient equity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 97-128, June.
- Harrison Glenn & Rutherford Thomas & Tarr David, "undated". "Trade Liberalization, Poverty and Efficient Equity," EcoMod2002 330800032, EcoMod.
- J. S. Arbache, 2001. "Wage Differentials in Brazil: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 109-130.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Löfgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman & Thurlow, James, 2002. "Macro and micro effects of recent and potential shocks to copper mining in Zambia," TMD discussion papers 99, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Beyer, Harald & Rojas, Patricio & Vergara, Rodrigo, 1999. "Trade liberalization and wage inequality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 103-123, June.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Multisectoral models," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 885-947 Elsevier.
- Stéphane Mussard & Michel Terraza & Françoise Seyte, 2003. "Decomposition of Gini and the generalized entropy inequality measures," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(7), pages 1-6.
- Robbins, Donald & Gindling, T H, 1999. "Trade Liberalization and the Relative Wages for More-Skilled Workers in Costa Rica," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 140-154, June.
- Liew, L. H., 1984. ""Tops-down" versus "bottoms-up" approaches to regional modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 351-367, August.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2003:i:3:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "The Limits of Trade Policy Reform in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 87-105, Winter.
- Löfgren, Hans & Harris, Rebecca Lee & Robinson, Sherman, 2001. "A standard computable general equilibrium (CGE) model in GAMS," TMD discussion papers 75, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2003:i:7:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Higgs & B. R. Parmenter & Russell J. Rimmer, 1988. "A Hybrid Top-Down, Bottom-Up Regional Computable General Equilibrium Model," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 11(3), pages 317-328, December.
- Silber, Jacques, 1989. "Factor Components, Population Subgroups and the Computation of the Gini Index of Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 107-115, February.
- Mehlum, Halvor, 2002. "Zimbabwe: Investments, credibility and the dynamics following trade liberalization: on the investment response during trade reform," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 565-584, August.
- Menezes Filho, N. A. & Giovannetti, Bruno, 2006. "Trade Liberalization and Demand for Skill in Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_57, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Flores, Renato Jr., 1997. "The gains from MERCOSUL: A general equilibrium, imperfect competition evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Carneiro, Francisco Galrao & Arbache, Jorge Saba, 2003. "The Impacts of Trade on the Brazilian Labor Market: A CGE Model Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1581-1595, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade liberalization; Income distribution; CGE models; Brazil;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:22:y:2010:i:1:p:65-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .