Do donors care about declining trade revenue from liberalization? an analysis of bilateral aid allocation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2007.
"The determinants of aid in the post-cold war era,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 533-548.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay, 2006. "The Determinants of Aid in the Post-Cold War Era," Working Papers 06-14 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Howard J. Wall, 2006. "The determinants of aid in the post-cold war era," Working Papers 2006-021, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alesina, Alberto & Dollar, David, 2000.
"Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 33-63, March.
- Alberto Alesina & David Dollar, 1998. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," NBER Working Papers 6612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dollar, David & Alesina, Alberto, 2000. "Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?," Scholarly Articles 4553020, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W., 2001.
"Reciprocity, non-discrimination and preferential agreements in the multilateral trading system,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 281-325, June.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1997. "Reciprocity, Non-discrimination and Preferential Agreements in the Multilateral Trading System," NBER Working Papers 5932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dollar, David & Levin, Victoria, 2004. "Increasing selectivity of foreign aid, 1984-2002," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3299, The World Bank.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Pascalis, 1997.
"Competition for aid and trade policy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 369-385, November.
- Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos, "undated". "Competition for Aid and Trade Policy," EPRU Working Paper Series 94-12, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Sajal & Raimondos-Moller, Paschalis, 1994. "Competition for Aid and Trade Policy," Economics Discussion Papers 10030, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- David Dollar & Craig Burnside, 2000. "Aid, Policies, and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 847-868, September.
- Axel Dreher, 2006.
"Does globalization affect growth? Evidence from a new index of globalization,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(10), pages 1091-1110.
- Axel Dreher, 2005. "Does Globalization Affect Growth? Evidence from a new Index of Globalization," TWI Research Paper Series 6, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Baunsgaard, Thomas & Keen, Michael, 2010. "Tax revenue and (or?) trade liberalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 563-577, October.
- Anne Boschini & Anders Olofsgård, 2007. "Foreign aid: An instrument for fighting communism?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 622-648.
- Ilyana Kuziemko & Eric Werker, 2006. "How Much Is a Seat on the Security Council Worth? Foreign Aid and Bribery at the United Nations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(5), pages 905-930, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sijeong Lim & Victor Menaldo & Aseem Prakash, 2015. "Foreign aid, economic globalization, and pollution," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(2), pages 181-205, June.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Lahiri, Sajal & Younas, Javed, 2011.
"Should Easier Access to International Credit Replace Foreign Aid?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Javed Younas, 2011. "Should easier access to international credit replace foreign aid?," Working Papers 2011-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lim, Sijeong & Mosley, Layna & Prakash, Aseem, 2015. "Revenue Substitution? How Foreign Aid Inflows Moderate the Effect of Bilateral Trade Pressures on Labor Rights," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 295-309.
- Gnangnon, Sèna Kimm, 2016. "Aid for Trade and trade tax revenues in developing countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 9-22.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Lahiri, Sajal & Younas, Javed, 2012. "Do countries with greater credit constraints receive more foreign aid?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 481-493.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:08:y:2017:i:03:n:s1793993317500144 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2009:i:may:p:141-154:n:v.91no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .