Trade liberalization in sub-Saharan Africa: stagnation or growth?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 1992. "The Limits of Trade Policy Reform in Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 87-105, Winter.
- Mukhopadhyay, Hiranya, 1998. "Structural Adjustment Programs: Some New Findings," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 191-210, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2007.
"The Growth Effects of Openness to Trade and the Role of Institutions: New Evidence from African Countries,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2007-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Ndikumana, Léonce, 2007. "The Growth Effects of Openness to Trade and the Role of Institutions: New Evidence from African Countries," MPRA Paper 6189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akyeampong, Emmanuel & Fofack, Hippolyte, 2013. "The contribution of African women to economic growth and development in post-colonial Africa : historical perspectives and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6537, The World Bank.
- Chun-ping Chang & Yung-hsiang Ying, 2008. "The Generative Power Of Air Freight In The Trade Openness - Economic Growth Nexus In African Countries," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 493-512, September.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2007. "Entrepreneurship, Reforms, and Development: Empirical Evidence," ICER Working Papers 38-2007, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Akiyama, Takamasa & Baffes, John & Larson, Donald F. & Varangis, Panos, 2003.
"Commodity market reform in Africa: some recent experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 83-115, March.
- Akiyama, Takamasa & Baffes, John & Larson, Donald F. & Varangis, Panos, 2003. "Commodity market reform in Africa : some recent experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2995, The World Bank.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Reforms in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 004, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2011.
"Growth by Destination (Where You Export Matters): Trade with China and Growth in African Countries,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 23(2), pages 202-218.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2010. "Growth by Destination (Where you Export Matters): Trade with China and Growth in African Countries," ICER Working Papers 22-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Baliamoune–Lutz, Mina & McGillivray, Mark, 2015. "The impact of gender inequality in education on income in Africa and the Middle East," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-11.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2008. "On Growth and Development," ICER Working Papers 13-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:11:y:1999:i:6:p:825-835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .