Citations for "Identification and Estimation of Money Demand"
by Cooley, Thomas F & LeRoy, Stephen F
- Gordon de Brouwer & Irene Ng & Robert Subbaraman, 1993. "The Demand for Money in Australia: New Tests on an Old Topic," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9314, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- J Benson Durham, . "Emerging Stock Market Liberalisation, Total Returns, and Real Effects: Some Sensitivity Analyses," QEH Working Papers qehwps51, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Louis Dicks-Mireaux & Mervyn A. King, 1982. "Pension Wealth and Household Savings: Tests of Robustness," NBER Working Papers 0962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric M. Leeper & David B. Gordon, 1991.
"In search of the liquidity effect,"
91-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ericsson, Neil R., 1992.
"Cointegration, exogeneity, and policy analysis: An overview,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 251-280, June.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 1991. "Cointegration, exogeneity, and policy analysis: an overview," International Finance Discussion Papers 415, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. Benson Durham, 2002. "The extreme bounds of the cross-section of expected stock returns," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Subramanian S. Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literatureon Demand for Money; Theoretical and Empirical Work with Special Reference to Error-Correction Models," IMF Working Papers 99/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Hyun Park, 2006. "Expenditure Composition and Distortionary Tax for Equitable Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 06/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Colander, David C., 2008.
"Economists, Incentives, Judgment, and Empirical Work,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-12, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Dave Colander, 2008. "Economists, Incentives, Judgement and Empirical Work," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0806, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Tin, Jan, 1999. "The impacts of racial differences on demand for financial assets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 269-282, March.
- Cook, Paul & Uchida, Yuichiro, 2001. "Privatisation and Economic Growth in Developing Countries," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30634, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1983. "Measurement error and a reinterpretation of the conventional money demand regression," Working Paper 83-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Gérard Duchêne & Ramona Jimborean & Boris Najman, 2006. "Structure of Monetary Assets in Transition Economies: Financial Innovation and Structural Transformation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00270544, HAL.
- Kevin Hoover & Mark Siegler, 2008.
"Sound and fury: McCloskey and significance testing in economics,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-37.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Mark V. Siegler, 2005. "Sound and Fury: McCloskey and Significance Testing in Economics," Econometrics 0511018, EconWPA.
- Eric Wang & Eskander Alvi, 2011. "Relative Efficiency of Government Spending and Its Determinants: Evidence from East Asian Countries," Eurasian Economic Review, Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 1(1), pages 3-28, June.
- Timothy Cogley, 1993. "Adapting to instability in money demand: forecasting money growth with a time-varying parameter model," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 35-41.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1984.
"The Short-run Demand for Money: A Reconsideration,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 403-34, November.
- Colander, David C., 2009.
"Economists, incentives, judgment, and the European CVAR approach to macroeconometrics,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 3, pages 1-21.
- David Colander, 2009. "Economists, Incentives, Judgment, and the European CVAR Approach to Macroeconometrics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0912, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Are Tax Cuts Really Expansionary?," NBER Working Papers 1443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chakrabarti, Avik & Zeaiter, Hussein, 2014. "The determinants of sovereign default: A sensitivity analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 300-318.
- Greenberg, Edward & Parks, Robert P, 1997.
"A Predictive Approach to Model Selection and Multicollinearity,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 67-75, Jan.-Feb..
- Edward Greenberg & Robert P. Parks, 1993. "A Predictive Approach to Model Selection and Multicollinearity," Econometrics 9308001, EconWPA.
- Georgopoulos, George J., 2006. "Estimating the demand for money in Canada: Does including an own rate of return matter?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 513-529, September.
- Ghosh, Sucharita & Yamarik, Steven, 2004. "Are regional trading arrangements trade creating?: An application of extreme bounds analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 369-395, July.
- L. Randall Wray, 2007. "Endogenous Money: Structuralist and Horizontalist," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_512, Levy Economics Institute.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 2008.
"The fragility of sensitivity analysis: an encompassing perspective,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
959, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson, 2008. "The Fragility of Sensitivity Analysis: An Encompassing Perspective," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(s1), pages 895-914, December.
- V. Vance Roley, 1985. "Money Demand Predictability," NBER Working Papers 1580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheong, ChongCheul, 2003. "Regime changes and econometric modeling of the demand for money in Korea," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 437-453, May.
- Jan Tin, 2010. "Bequest motives and household money demand," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 269-283, July.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Mutawa, Ahmed & Benkato, Omar M., 1996. "On currency substitution and money demand instability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 321-334.
- Goyal, Ashima & Dash, Shridhar, 2000. "The Money Supply Process in India: Identification, Analysis and Estimation," MPRA Paper 24632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tin, Jan, 1998. "Household demand for financial assets: A life-cycle analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 875-897.
- Erwin W. Heri, 1988. "Money Demand Regressions and Monetary Targeting Theory and Stylized Evidence," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 124(II), pages 123-149, June.
- John Aldrich, 2006. "When are inferences too fragile to be believed?," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 161-177.
- Tin, Jan, 1999. "Short-run and long-run demand for financial assets A microeconomic perspective," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 467-478, November.
- Abdur R. Chowdhury, 2010. "External Debt and Growth in Developing Countries: A Sensitivity and Causal Analysis," Working Papers id:3151, eSocialSciences.
- Chen, Yi-Ting, 2006. "Non-nested tests for competing U.S. narrow money demand functions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 339-363, March.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Michael R. Pakko, 2005.
"The monetary instrument matters,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 633-658.
- Leamer, Edward E. & Taylor, Mark P., 1999. "Estimating growth equations for previously centrally planned economies: Dealing with dubious data and disparate information," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 639-671.
- Iwata, Shigeru, 1996. "Bounding posterior means by model criticism," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 239-261, December.
- Durham, J. Benson, 2001. "Sensitivity analyses of anomalies in developed stock markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1503-1541, August.
- Munisamy, Gopinath & Roe, Terry L., 1995. "Sources of Sectoral Growth in an Economy Wide Context: The Case of U.S. Agriculture," Bulletins 7454, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Addison, Tony & Chowdhury, Abdur R. & Murshed, S. Mansoob, 2002. "By How Much Does Conflict Reduce Financial Development?," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- McAleer, Michael & Veall, Michael R., 1995. "Data mining and the con in econometrics: the U.S. demand for money revisited," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 329-333.