A Predictive Approach to Model Selection and Multicollinearity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edward Greenberg & Robert P. Parks, 1993. "A Predictive Approach to Model Selection and Multicollinearity," Econometrics 9308001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zellner, Arnold, 1981. "Posterior odds ratios for regression hypotheses : General considerations and some specific results," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 151-152, May.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1978. "Jeffreys-Bayes posterior odds ratio and the Akaike information criterion for discriminating between models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 337-342.
- Steven Fazzari & Bruce Petersen, 1990. "Investment smoothing with working capital: new evidence on the impact of financial constraints," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 90-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- Cooley, Thomas F & LeRoy, Stephen F, 1981. "Identification and Estimation of Money Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 825-844, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panaretos, John & Psarakis, Stelios & Xekalaki, Evdokia & Karlis, Dimitris, 2005. "The Correlated Gamma-Ratio Distribution in Model Evaluation and Selection," MPRA Paper 6355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:11:p:2237-2254 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:12:y:1997:i:1:p:67-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .