A Predictive Approach to Model Selection and Multicollinearity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edward Greenberg & Robert P. Parks, 1993. "A Predictive Approach to Model Selection and Multicollinearity," Econometrics 9308001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zellner, Arnold, 1981. "Posterior odds ratios for regression hypotheses : General considerations and some specific results," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 151-152, May.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1978. "Jeffreys-Bayes posterior odds ratio and the Akaike information criterion for discriminating between models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 337-342.
- Steven Fazzari & Bruce Petersen, 1990. "Investment smoothing with working capital: new evidence on the impact of financial constraints," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 90-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- Cooley, Thomas F & LeRoy, Stephen F, 1981. "Identification and Estimation of Money Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 825-844, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panaretos, John & Psarakis, Stelios & Xekalaki, Evdokia & Karlis, Dimitris, 2005. "The Correlated Gamma-Ratio Distribution in Model Evaluation and Selection," MPRA Paper 6355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:11:p:2237-2254 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:12:y:1997:i:1:p:67-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.