The Correlated Gamma-Ratio Distribution in Model Evaluation and Selection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenberg, Edward & Parks, Robert P, 1997.
"A Predictive Approach to Model Selection and Multicollinearity,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 67-75, Jan.-Feb..
- Edward Greenberg & Robert P. Parks, 1993. "A Predictive Approach to Model Selection and Multicollinearity," Econometrics 9308001, EconWPA.
- West, Kenneth D, 1996. "Asymptotic Inference about Predictive Ability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1067-1084, September.
- West, Kenneth D. & Cho, Dongchul, 1995.
"The predictive ability of several models of exchange rate volatility,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 367-391.
- West, K.D. & Cho, D., 1993. "The Predictive Ability of Several Models of Exchange Rate Volatility," Working papers 9317, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- West, K.D. & Cho, D., 1993. "The Predictive Ability of Several Models of Exchange Rate Volatility," Working papers 9317r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kenneth D. West & Dongchul Cho, 1994. "The Predictive Ability of Several Models of Exchange Rate Volatility," NBER Technical Working Papers 0152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1983. "Model Specification Tests Against Non-Nested Alternatives," Working Papers 573, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panaretos, John & Psarakis, Stelios & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1998. "On a Distribution Arising in the Context of Comparative Model Performance Evaluation Problems," MPRA Paper 6276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xekalaki, Evdokia & Panaretos, John & Psarakis, Stelios, 2003. "A Predictive Model Evaluation and Selection Approach - The Correlated Gamma Ratio Distribution," MPRA Paper 6389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsModel selection; Bivariate gamma distribution; F distribution; Non-nested models; Predictive ability;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.