The predictive failure of the Baba, Hendry and Starr model of M1
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yock Y. Chong & David F. Hendry, 1986. "Econometric Evaluation of Linear Macro-Economic Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 671-690.
- McAleer, Michael & Veall, Michael R, 1989. "How Fragile Are Fragile Inferences? A Re-evaluation of the Deterrent Effect of Capital Punishment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 99-106, February.
- Poole, William, 1988.
"Monetary Policy Lessons of Recent Inflation and Disinflation,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 73-100, Summer.
- William Poole, 1987. "Monetary Policy Lessons of recent Inflation and Disinflation," NBER Working Papers 2300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1985. "Reinterpreting money demand regressions Errata," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 211-212, January.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 1985. "Reinterpreting money demand regressions," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 207-241, January.
- Hamburger, Michael J., 1977. "Behavior of the money stock : Is there a puzzle?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 265-288, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)