Behavior of the money stock : Is there a puzzle?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Richard G. & Bordo, Michael & Duca, John V., 2017.
"Money and velocity during financial crises: From the great depression to the great recession,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 32-49.
- Anderson, Richard G. & Bordo, Michael D. & Duca, John V., 2015. "Money and velocity during financial crises: from the Great Depression to the Great Recession," Working Papers 1503, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 May 2015.
- Richard G. Anderson & Michael Bordo & John V. Duca, 2016. "Money and Velocity During Financial Crises: From the Great Depression to the Great Recession," Economics Working Papers 16111, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Richard G. Anderson & Michael Bordo & John V. Duca, 2016. "Money and Velocity During Financial Crises: From the Great Depression to the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 22100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cagan, Phillip, 1980.
"Imported Inflation, 1973-74 and the Accommodation Issue,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Phillip Cagan, 1978. "Imported Inflation 1973-74 and the Accommodation Issue," NBER Working Papers 0258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Hamburger, 1987. "A Stable Money Demand Function," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 5(1), pages 34-40, January.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Svensson, Lars E. O., 2002.
"Eurosystem monetary targeting: Lessons from U.S. data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 417-442, March.
- Rudebusch, G. & Svensson, L.E.O., 1999. "Eurosystem Monetary Targeting: Lessons from U.S. Data," Papers 672, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Lars E. O. Svensson, 1999. "Eurosystem monetary targeting: lessons from U.S. data," Working Paper Series 99-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D & Svensson, Lars E O, 2000. "Eurosystem Monetary Targeting: Lessons from US Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 2522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Svensson, Lars E. O., 1999. "Eurosystem Monetary Targeting: Lessons from U.S. Data," Working Paper Series 92, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1999. "Eurosystem Monetary Targeting: Lessons from U.S. Data," NBER Working Papers 7179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudebusch, Glenn & Svensson, Lars, 1999. "Eurosystem Monetary Targeting: Lessons from U.S. Data," Seminar Papers 672, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & James M. Johannes, 1983. "Food Stamps as Money and Income," NBER Working Papers 1231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rakesh K. Bissoondeeal & Barry E. Jones & Jane M. Binner & Andrew W. Mullineux, 2010. "Household-Sector Money Demand For The Uk," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(s1), pages 90-113, September.
- V. Vance Roley, 1985. "Money Demand Predictability," NBER Working Papers 1580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J, 1978.
"Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 549-580, August.
- Barro, Robert J., 1978. "Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States," Scholarly Articles 3450988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Dallas S. Batten & Michael T. Bolongia, 1987. "Selecting an intermediate target for monetary policy," Working Papers 1985-002, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Greene, Clinton A., 2002. "Was money demand in the USA unstable before 1982? An application of the sup-F stability test," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(5), pages 465-481.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1993. "The Role of Judgment and Discretion in the Conduct of Monetary Policy: Consequences of Changing Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 4599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. S. Laumas, 1983. "The Demand for Money in the Recent Period," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 1-5, Jan-Mar.
- Erwin W. Heri, 1988. "Money Demand Regressions and Monetary Targeting Theory and Stylized Evidence," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 124(II), pages 123-149, June.
- Bruce Brittain, 1980. "International currency substitution and the apparent instability of velocity in some western European economies and in the United States," BIS Working Papers 2, Bank for International Settlements.
- James N. Duprey, 1980. "The search for a stable money demand equation," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum.
- Amir Kia, 2006. "Economic policies and demand for money: evidence from Canada," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 1389-1407.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Monetary Policy And Not Monetary Control: A Rethinking," Macroeconomics 0502030, EconWPA.
- Levi, Maurice D. & Venezia, Itzhak & Zhang, Yimin, 1996. "The velocity puzzle revisited: The effects of the housing and stock markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 23-32, February.
- BENDOB, Ali & SI MOHEMMED, Kamel, 2014.
"La relation entre le taux de change parallèle et la demande de la monnaie Cas de l’Algérie durant 1980-2010: Une approche économétrique
[The relationship between the parallel exchange rate and dema," MPRA Paper 76085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Hess, Gregory D. & Jones, Christopher S. & Porter, Richard D., 1998. "The predictive failure of the Baba, Hendry and Starr model of M1," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 477-507, November.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 2004. "Recent developments in understanding the demand for money," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 247-272.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1985. "Currency substitution and the new divisia monetary aggregates : the U. S. case," International Finance Discussion Papers 257, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John E. Silvia, 1984. "Monetary Indicators of Economic Activity," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 15-22, Jan-Mar.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:3:y:1977:i:3:p:265-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.