Remittances and Vulnerability to Poverty in Rural Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cesar Calvo & Stefan Dercon, 2005. "Measuring Individual Vulnerability," Economics Series Working Papers 229, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ravallion, Martin & Dearden, Lorraine, 1988. "Social Security in a "Moral Economy": An Empirical Analysis for Java," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 36-44, February.
- Lucas, Robert E B & Stark, Oded, 1985. "Motivations to Remit: Evidence from Botswana," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 901-918, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Fuente, Alejandro, 2010. "Remittances and Vulnerability to Poverty in Rural Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 828-839, June.
- TCHAMANBÉ DJINÉ Louise, TDL & MIAMO WENDJI Clovis, MWC, 2012. "Transferts Financiers des Migrants et développement en Afrique subsaharienne," MPRA Paper 38139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahortor, Christian R.K. & Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2008. "The impact of remittances on economic growth in small-open developing economies," MPRA Paper 37109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization; risk; vulnerability; poverty; private transfers; Mexico;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-29 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2008-09-29 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2008-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.