Report NEP-MIG-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de la Fuente, Alejandro, 2008. "Remittances and Vulnerability to Poverty in Rural Mexico," Working Paper Series RP2008/17, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Barrett, Alan & Kelly, Elish, 2008. "Using a Census to Assess the Reliability of a National Household Survey for Migration Research: The Case of Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 3689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gandhi, B. Valentine Joseph & Bantilan, M. Cynthia Serquina & Parthasarathy, Devanathan, 2008. "Livelihood Risk from HIV in Semi-Arid Tropics of Rural Andhra Pradesh," Working Paper Series RP2008/49, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Abada, Teresa & Hou, Feng & Ram, Bali, 2008. "Group Differences in Educational Attainment Among the Children of Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2008308e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Attzs, Marlene, 2008. "Natural Disasters and Remittances: Exploring the Linkages between Poverty, Gender, and Disaster Vulnerability in Caribbean SIDS," Working Paper Series RP2008/61, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Macours, Karen & Vakis, Renos, 2008. "Seasonal Migration and Early Childhood Development," Working Paper Series RP2008/48, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joost de Laat, 2008. "Household Allocations and Endogenous Information," Cahiers de recherche 0827, CIRPEE.
- Richard Bedford & Graeme Hugo, 2008. "International Migration in a Sea of Islands: Challenges and Opportunities for Insular Pacific Spaces," Population Studies Centre Discussion Papers dp-69, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Lawton, Helen, 2008. "The Impact of the Recent Expansion of the EU on the UK Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 3695, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wahlberg, Roger, 2008. "Differences in Wage Distributions between Natives, Non-Refugees, and Refugees," Working Papers in Economics 316, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Abada, Teresa & Hou, Feng & Ram, Bali, 2008. "Differences entre les groupes dans les niveaux de scolarite des enfants d'immigrants," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 2008308f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Aguayo-Tellez, Ernesto & Muendler, Marc-Andreas & Poole, Jennifer Pamela, 2008. "Globalization and Formal Sector Migration in Brazil," Working Paper Series RP2008/22, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eathington, Liesl & Swenson, David A., 2008. "Neighborhood Diversity Characteristics in Iowa and Their Implications for Home Loans and Business Investment," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12988, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wahlberg, Roger, 2008. "The Part-Time Penalty for Natives and Immigrants," Working Papers in Economics 314, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.